Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: i've been a fan of Mike Oldfield since i was about 3 yeras old< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
BlueTape Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Dec. 15 2000, 17:47

hi every one and i'm 19 and I am a big fan of this great musician with doesn't get the fame that he should be as I think he as an artist was the first person to create trance music but you his something else making his music heavenly

great to see some people out there are younger than me like Mike Oldfield the master of music.

Bluetape. smile

--------------
my music website
www.bluetape.co.uk
Profile PM 

Unregistered

Posted: Jan. 26 2001, 17:17

I HAVE A 9 YEAR OLD SON WHO HAS BEEN A FAN SINCE HE WAS THREE ALSO, HE STILL IS A FAN AND WINDS UP HIS 10 YEAR OLD SISTER WHO LIKES STEPS,S CLUB 7 AND OTHER SUCH CRAP.YOU`RE RIGHT ABOUT THE TRANCE MUSIC, HE IS A MASTER AT IT.
Lightspeed Offline

Posted: May 09 2001, 10:51

I am 19, and i have been a Mike Oldfield fan since 5 years old...

--------------
"Thou Art In Heaven" :D
Profile PM 
Afgyhi Offline

Posted: May 24 2003, 09:53

Well, my father had a lot of albums from many different artists. And one of those album was tubular bells. It was my farvourite album. I listened to it almost everyday. I was 4 years old back then.
After a while I started to listen to other music, but one day I saw the exorcist, and I was suprised when I discovered that tubular bells was the fim music. Then I became a real Oldfield fan!!!

PS. Im 19 years old too!  :)

--------------
Crises! Crises!!
Profile PM 
3 replies since Dec. 15 2000, 17:47 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net