Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Is the ending music something you can TRIGGER??, I found it, but...< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Ugo Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Sep. 26 2002, 20:35

Hello. I don't know if this may interest any of you ;), but I've got MVR to play, quite by chance, the wonderfully Oldfieldian ending music that everybody's looking for. The trick for doin' it, I thought, was doing something fairly obvious but that no-one has ever did before. I remember someone saying in one of these forums that leaving the shell ring as the last one would lead to nothing spectacular... well, it did. ;) I simply forgot to get it at the beginning, I got ring #1 from the tree, then played the rings game and got ring #2, then played the piano game (which gave me ring #3), then I got all the others in the usual sequence, except for the shell ring which I remembered near the end, and got it. I was taken to the temple and then to the rebirth tunnel... usual stuff. But when I came out, the ending music started playing when I touched the fairy-like thing: Sally said all that rubbish about being the most perfect creature, etc OVER THAT MUSIC!!!   :)
I tried to re-play immediately afterwards, to get that piece again; I saved the shell ring as the last one, but this time I didn't play any games... and I got to the usual finale with birds chirping and nothing more. :( So I'd like to ask if any of you has already tried out this sequence, and if, according to him/her, it is a way to trigger on the ending music, i.e. to somehow force the game mechanism to play it.  :)

--------------
Ugo C. - a devoted Amarokian
Profile PM 
a_r_schulz Offline

Posted: Sep. 27 2002, 06:34

Sounds interesting... though I recently never managed to get another ring from the games once I got the first (though I remember that I once got three rings from the rings/piano/swords games).
I tried various alternatives for the final ring, considering that there are actually more than seven rings to find, but to no avail so far.
Profile PM WEB 
maria Offline

Posted: Oct. 27 2002, 15:34

i've tried the secuence u told but i can't complete it because when i play the rings game (after getting the first ring in the tree) it gives me a ring (the second) and later in the piano game i was taken to the temple but there was no ring so i went to the crab and took the third but then there was no spirit, no turtle island... :/
sometimes i think that this place has got own life... and it gives or hides whatever and whenever it wants... :laugh:  

just thinking... maybe it's necessary to combine the three rebirth tunnel sections...
anyway, i'll try again the secuence u told ugo... maybe another day it gives me the  rings in the two games...
still searching   ;)

--------------
...morning and evening i'm flying, i'm dreaming...
Profile PM WEB 
2 replies since Sep. 26 2002, 20:35 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net