Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: indian girl< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
torbenyj Offline

Group: Members
Posted: July 15 2003, 05:57

hi
What to do with the indian girl and the tipies, and what to do with diamond rings - are the only black out

If I take the diamond and goes to the springwater and keep shooting I get to a place with flying dragons. Is that also a black out
Profile PM 
Spinne Offline

Posted: July 15 2003, 17:17

Hi

If you catch the ring on the tipies and give it to the indian girl, she will start to leave rings all around her (I suppose this is something good). If you catch this silver ring or the one in one of the ayers rocks and take them to the whirlpool you will go to the rebirth tunnel.

I don't know what do you mean with springwater, sorry (I can't find it at my bilingual dictionary nor in the translator enginy), but you may be talking about the whirlpool.

And the place with the dragons flying must be the Bad World. You go there if you do bad (or very bad) things. Well, things that Mike consider that are bad (it's not exactly the same ;)).

:cool:
Profile PM 
torbenyj Offline

Posted: July 16 2003, 01:34

thank you very much, i'll try this
Profile PM 
2 replies since July 15 2003, 05:57 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net