Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Pages: (2) < 1 [2] >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: in pain, who wants to be miserable with me?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Inkanta Offline

Group: Admins
Posted: Aug. 13 2009, 18:55

Sounds interesting, but they didn't suggest it. I have plenty to talk about when the doctor calls back and will get her thoughts about that. :)

--------------
"No such thing as destiny; only choices exist." From:  Moongarden's "Solaris."
Profile PM 
Silver Negus Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Aug. 16 2009, 16:35

I don't believe me.. I had an accident with a full length bathroom mirror at my relative's house. Its laughable really.... I ran myself a bath, and lay my head back , and this full length mirror came down and smashed into the bath and onto me.  Needless to say there was a lot of blood but the glass only cut my knees thank god.  I was a bit shocked but calm and my relative took me to the hospital. I have to leave the dressings on for ten days.

what luck eh?  :/
Profile PM 
Inkanta Offline

Group: Admins
Posted: Aug. 16 2009, 17:21

Oh my heavens, Silver!!! This just happened?? I am glad you're ok!

I have had two glass mirrors that attach to bureaus, one unattached since I moved in last year and the other since getting it from my father's a few months back. Yesterday my 15-year old put one nearly together and this morning I decided to figure out how to do the antique one. I had to buy new screws for both, and now I'm feeling very insecure-what if I didn't attach them properly and they crash??? Am also going to check our bathroom mirrors--didn't know such things could happen. /-:

At any rate, I hope that your poor knees are back to normal soon and so glad it was only superficial!

--------------
"No such thing as destiny; only choices exist." From:  Moongarden's "Solaris."
Profile PM 
Silver Negus Offline

Posted: Aug. 16 2009, 17:29

Quote (Inkanta @ Aug. 16 2009, 17:21)
Oh my heavens, Silver!!! This just happened?? I am glad you're ok!

I have had two glass mirrors that attach to bureaus, one unattached since I moved in last year and the other since getting it from my father's a few months back. Yesterday my 15-year old put one nearly together and this morning I decided to figure out how to do the antique one. I had to buy new screws for both, and now I'm feeling very insecure-what if I didn't attach them properly and they crash??? Am also going to check our bathroom mirrors--didn't know such things could happen. /-:

At any rate, I hope that your poor knees are back to normal soon and so glad it was only superficial!

Yeah make sure they on properly.  The accident happened on Wednesday, I could feel the mirror move and just quickly moved and put my head down.
Profile PM 
moonchildhippy Offline

Posted: Aug. 16 2009, 18:30

Ouch, hope your knees are better soon.  Oh yes i've a full length mirror mounted to the wall in my bedroom. I put it up myself shortly after moving in here, no I think it was about a year after, as a big sheet of  rather sruffy mirrored glass, (no frame) was hanging in the bathroom when I moved in, and also the bathroom was painted  bright orange :O , so that had to go. I had this mirrored glass standiing in my bedroom 'til I bought my wall mirror, it's a sivver metal swirl frame.  Ok and at the time i didnt have a man to fix it up for me, i did it myself, However when i drill I often end up drilling in the wrong location. So my wall looks as if it's suffered a bout of heavy maching gun fire     :laugh: , Ok so not really that bad, but I Ended up drilling 3 holes and not 2, as was out, but my mirror has held up all this time without falling down.

--------------
I'm going slightly mad,
It finally happened, I'm slightly mad , just very slightly mad

If you feel a little glum to Hergest Ridge you should come.

I'm challenging  taboos surrounding mental health

"Part time hippy"

I'M SUPPORTING OUR SOLDIERS

BRING OUR TROOPS HOME NOW!!
Profile PM 
24 replies since Aug. 02 2009, 12:14 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (2) < 1 [2] >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net