Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: In Memory of Arthur< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
The Caveman Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Mar. 19 2008, 09:05

Following the sad news of Arthur C Clarke yesterday which i heard about this morning on the BBC world seviced i dug out TSODE fir the first time in a while.
 I'd quiet forgotten just how good the album really is and what a fitting tribute to the man it was and still is.
 My condolences to his family in Sri Lanka and sympathy to Mike whom from his book was a big adnmirer of Mr Clarke.
 May he rest in peace.Gods bless.

--------------
THE COMING OF THE GREAT WHITE HANDKERCHEIF IS NIGH.
Profile PM 
trcanberra Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Mar. 20 2008, 21:53

Quote (The Caveman @ Mar. 19 2008, 09:05)
Following the sad news of Arthur C Clarke yesterday which i heard about this morning on the BBC world seviced i dug out TSODE fir the first time in a while.
 I'd quiet forgotten just how good the album really is and what a fitting tribute to the man it was and still is.
 My condolences to his family in Sri Lanka and sympathy to Mike whom from his book was a big adnmirer of Mr Clarke.
 May he rest in peace.Gods bless.

Yes, one of my favourite SF authors down the years.  I just bought TSODE book a few week's ago - great read.  As for the CD, been in my top 5 since buying a month or two back.
Profile PM 
1 replies since Mar. 19 2008, 09:05 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net