Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Pages: (4) < 1 2 3 [4] >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: I'm in love with Mike Oldfield!!, female-fans are welcome< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
The Caveman Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Dec. 09 2009, 09:55

Mr Essex will jangle his pirate earings in disgust! :laugh:

--------------
THE COMING OF THE GREAT WHITE HANDKERCHEIF IS NIGH.
Profile PM 
ex member 419 Offline

Posted: Dec. 09 2009, 10:13

Lol Caveman! I think they are both hotties, David with his Gypsy earring and Cockney Accent, blue eyes and cheeky grin, and Mike well Mike because he is adorable and has a great sense of humour! Deb
Profile PM 
ommaGeddon Offline

Posted: Dec. 09 2009, 13:06

Somebody once told me that when David Essex was on the BBC radio programme Desert Island Discs, all of the records he chose to play on the desert island were his own!  :laugh:
Profile PM 
Scatterplot Offline

Posted: Dec. 09 2009, 14:23

This one page(last page) has no mention of MO. I think from a male perspective he was alright up until about 5 years ago. I preffered the hippy look of the 70's. Now....hmmmm.....the boat photos.......a little grotesque. We all age you know. Testicular drop. Wrinkles. Whatever...........
    I will tell 2 stories however. I was in a CD shop in 1997(?) whenever Voyager was brand new, I was next to a hottie, she saw the CD cover...."What a hunk" she said. I then flirted with her, that's what I did(till I retired). I was in a CD shop in 2000, I found Amarok late in life. The hottie next to me says, "he's cute". I flirted with her, thats what I did(till I retired). Mike Oldfield moments in Jim's world concluded.....
Jim

--------------
We raise our voices in the night
Crying to heaven
And will our voices be heard
Or will they break Like the wind
Profile PM 
63 replies since Dec. 21 2003, 16:59 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (4) < 1 2 3 [4] >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net