Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Pages: (4) < [1] 2 3 4 >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: I'm in love with Mike Oldfield!!, female-fans are welcome< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
ElJane Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Dec. 21 2003, 16:59

Hello everyone,

I simply love this site and all of its topics - but are there any more crazy fans (like myself :D ), who agree with the topic ;) ???
Profile PM 
Tati The Sentinel Offline

Posted: Dec. 22 2003, 05:45

Well...after I got in touch with Mike´s music,I´ve also noticed other things really on him...yeah,he´s very gorgeous,IMHO.

I´m sure that he likes to know that he has got female fans,that some of them also likes him for the outside too,as well as his fabulous music.

I´m really curious to know Fanny´s reaction regarding to this subject,and I think she deals okay with it.What a lucky girl to have him as her hubby!
And I wish for them lots of years of hapinness together!

As I always say to my friends and my boyfriend,he also caught me for his inside too.I´ve learned a lot with him on the past 2 years I´ve been into his music.Opened my mind to new experiences and learnt me to avoid some things.I can say that he brought me again from my inner deepness of my soul,much into a rebirth experience,and he was the cataliser of it.

More on earth,everybody knows that I´m a great fan of the Voyager cover,and there´s no reasons to discuss it,right  ;)
See my comments on the topic Gallery>Mike´s Pics>Voyager

My pennies on.

--------------
"But it's always the outsider, the black sheep, that becomes the blockbuster." - Mike Oldfield, 2014

"I remember feeling that I'd been judged unfairly and that I was going to prove them wrong." - Peter Davison, 2011
Profile PM WEB 
PICTURES IN THE DARK Offline

Posted: Jan. 31 2004, 16:31

Yeah, I agree with the topic. I started listening to his music when I discovered Moonlight Shadow about three years ago. Then my friend and me went to a music shop to look for more albums of his and we found Voyager. I remember the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the picture: 'Wow! Is it really Mike Oldfield? He's lovely!' Both my friend and I fell in love with him :) I've kept it as a secret for a long time, and now I have to confess.
                         YES, I LOVE HIM!:D
Profile PM 
ElJane Offline

Posted: April 11 2004, 18:53

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only fan of His who is out of her mind... :)

I'll go along with both of you about about Voyager-cover; but you know, when I really "hate" Him is those pictures in which He leans back, closes His eyes, obviously thinking 'what-a-good-looking-guy-I-am-girls-please-scream-your-heads-off'.

Yes, Fanny is the luckiest woman in the world, I envy her more than I used to envy Linda McCartney some 10 years ago - I thought that this kind of disease is gradually cured by age; but as time goes by, I'm becoming more and more infatuated with Mr. Oldfield.

God - what an oustanding beauty He is!!!! (I wish there was a sign showing a big sigh now  :D )
Profile PM 

Posted: April 12 2004, 12:30

Quote (ElJane @ April 11 2004, 19:53)
I'll go along with both of you about about Voyager-cover; but you know, when I really "hate" Him is those pictures in which He leans back, closes His eyes, obviously thinking 'what-a-good-looking-guy-I-am-girls-please-scream-your-heads-off'.

Give and example to me so I can confirm it,right?
A great site to check this is Mike Oldfield Photogallery.

I'm not a fan of Mike pre-Incantations,he seemed to hide something...he didn't look that good.

After...well...you all know my *humble* opinion,righty? ;)

--------------
"But it's always the outsider, the black sheep, that becomes the blockbuster." - Mike Oldfield, 2014

"I remember feeling that I'd been judged unfairly and that I was going to prove them wrong." - Peter Davison, 2011
Profile PM WEB 
ElJane Offline

Posted: April 19 2004, 04:01

Tati,

I'm afraid I can't tell you the exact titles of those pictures, as I don't remember them by heart (they're all MO something or other), but I promise next time when I don't have to hurry I'll check on them and will let you know.

And you're asking what I like about Mike's looks - well, to say 'everything' would be a shallow answer, wouldn't it? So, in details, I really am in love with his eyes and the way he looks at us from the photos. I also like his hair, especially when it's a bit longer (Voyager-style, yes  :D !;). Then his lips are incredibly desirable, I nearly die every time I look at them. I just would love to kiss him SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!! I also tend to spend quite some time with scrutinizing the shape of his neck, trying to guess and imagine hie scent - and his Adam's apple I find noble, too.

Thinking about it I could go on and on for ages - he's just so incredibly beautiful that I sometimes have to remind myself to breathe when I look at him. My room's full of his photos, every bit of the wall is covered by Mike Oldfield; I quite fancy lying down my bed and looking around ;)

You've talked about the spiritual inspiration he's given to you; I'll tell you about that later, but unfortunately I really have to dash away now. Until next time it's your turn, Tati - what do YOU like about him that much :) ?

Best Oldfieldian regards,

ElJane

P.S.: How tall do you think he is...?
Profile PM 

Posted: April 19 2004, 09:47

ElJane,

You'd better email me to continue this - I don't think here is the right place for that.

Find me at my email address on my info, so I'd reply it.

Thanks!

PS:about his height - about 1.65 - 1.70m

--------------

Profile PM WEB 
Sir Mustapha Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: April 23 2004, 09:46

"I've been looking so long at these pictures of you
That I almost believe that they're real...
I've been living so long with my pictures of you
That I almost believe that the pictures are all I can feel..."
:D

--------------
Check out http://ferniecanto.com.br for all my music, including my latest albums: Don't Stay in the City, Making Amends and Builders of Worlds.
Also check my Bandcamp page: http://ferniecanto.bandcamp.com
Profile PM WEB 

Posted: April 23 2004, 10:17

*LOL*

--------------

Profile PM WEB 
ElJane Offline

Posted: May 22 2004, 18:11

Wow, that quotation really is beautiful, but I'm afraid the pictures haven't come alive yet  :/

What's LOL, Tati?
Profile PM 
sister_in_the_dark Offline

Posted: June 21 2004, 17:14

Why can't I be you - The Cure  ;)

Sir Mustapha, I didn't know you also think like the girls here do  :D

--------------
...spin the wheel of fortune or learn to navigate...
Profile PM 
maria Offline

Posted: June 21 2004, 18:35

i'm afraid some titles are a bit messed up... it's not 'why can't i be u' but 'pictures of u', in 'disintegration', is it?
btw. good quotation indeed, very appropriate and beautiful song :)

"...remembering you fallen into my arms
crying for the death of your heart
you were stone white, so delicate, lost in the cold
you were always so lost in the dark
remembering you how you used to be
slow drowned, you were angels so much more than everything
hold for the last time then slip away quietly
open my eyes but i never see anything

if only i had thought of the right words
i could have hold on to your heart
if only i’d thought of the right words
i wouldn’t be breaking apart all
my pictures of you"

--------------
...morning and evening i'm flying, i'm dreaming...
Profile PM WEB 

Posted: June 22 2004, 09:32

Yees, Maria, I know... ;)

I just thought that Why can't I be You just fits better from the lyrics. It's not such a serious loevesong from the 'KissMe KissMe KissMe -Album.
And by the way...I know the lyrics.

--------------
Profile PM 
maria Offline

Posted: June 22 2004, 10:15

sure! i didn't doubt it. that's why i wrote the titles have been messed. it was clear u know it's a song from the cure.
and about the lyrics i don't doubt u knew them either. i quoted that part of the song because i do love it (actually the whole album is gorgeous imho) and it was on focuss somehow.
it was a bit like singing in loud voice. that's all :)

--------------
Profile PM WEB 

Posted: June 22 2004, 15:54

ok  :)

--------------
Profile PM 
Sir Mustapha Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: June 23 2004, 09:12

"Disintegration" is probably the longest LP I have in my collection. And it boggles my mind that the CD has two extra songs! It's also a bit frustrating, because I never got to listen to "Homesick" and "Last Dance", but then, I would never want to add or subtract anything to/from it.

On the other hand, the LP of "Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me" has one extra song that's not there on CD! Hee hee!

Ok, you'll probably want to go back on topic, girls. :)

--------------
Check out http://ferniecanto.com.br for all my music, including my latest albums: Don't Stay in the City, Making Amends and Builders of Worlds.
Also check my Bandcamp page: http://ferniecanto.bandcamp.com
Profile PM WEB 

Posted: June 23 2004, 15:58

That's why I have both on cd and lp  :p  

You really think Mike's only 1,70 m tall?  (just to stay in the subject of this topic) ;)

--------------
Profile PM 

Posted: June 23 2004, 17:50

Quote (sister_in_the_dark @ June 23 2004, 16:58)
You really think Mike's only 1,70 m tall?  (just to stay in the subject of this topic) ;)

I've heard about that,and this came from some fans who saw him live(or in person).

If he was a taller guy,why he would like to wear those boots on MB concert in Germany or the shoes on the Tr3s Lunas Launch Party?

--------------

Profile PM WEB 
Holger Offline

Posted: June 23 2004, 19:35

Interesting that the only place to talk about The Cure here seems to be a "girls' topic"  :D

(Don't get me wrong, I really like The Cure, especially the first four albums, and am going to see them in concert tomorrow! )
Profile PM 
maria Offline

Posted: June 24 2004, 02:01

u are lucky holger! i've seen them live just once, way back in the early nineties in las ventas, madrid, and i still remember them playing 'a forest' going along for fifteen minutes. it was awesome... a great concert.

about the on topic question, no, i'm not in love with mike, i don't say he's not attractive but maybe i met his music being too young and then i didn't think of men the same way i'd later do :D so it's more kinda brotherhood what i'd feel. anyway the pictures of him i prefer are the ones from the ommadawn period. handsome hippy guy!!

--------------
Profile PM WEB 
63 replies since Dec. 21 2003, 16:59 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (4) < [1] 2 3 4 >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net