Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: I'm back< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
BlueTape Offline

Group: Members
Posted: June 26 2001, 15:06

Hi everyone

I would like to say that I have made some music and its abit like the MO style but I'm aswell

anyways get it here

http://www.andysplace.fsnet.co.uk

go to download section and you will find music smile

please tell me what you think

BlueTape2k1

--------------
my music website
www.bluetape.co.uk
Profile PM 
BlueTape Offline

Posted: June 28 2001, 23:15

GOD YOU GUYS ARE SOO FAR UP YOURSELF

I asked a simple question and you didn't reply...BUT you looked

talk about idiots

--------------
my music website
www.bluetape.co.uk
Profile PM 
dgcaer Offline

Posted: July 02 2001, 08:45

I listen to your music.

The music is good but the computer music is a bit cold and anti-human (it doesn't sound like you are playing it). The music is good and you should record it as better as you can.

Profile PM WEB 
rosko Offline

Posted: July 02 2001, 10:58

I had a listen to one of the tracks. I think it was Mellowbells.

Well done. It's quite interesting musically (I like how varied the instrumentation is compared to more formulaic dance tracks). The beat is pretty infectious too.

I agree with what dgcaer said about coldness, but I suppose that's not really your fault. It takes expensive software and/or equipment to do a multi-track recording of your own performance, so sequencers such as mod trackers are a good alternative if you're working on a low budget.

Just a word of advice though: let the instrumentation be more of a vehicle for the main tune (use it to help move the melody in different directions) rather than getting a repeating tune and just building the instrumentation around it. Please take this advice in the IMHO context though - it only comes from my own personal taste in music.

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to hear it. I hope you continue to make music and have it heard by a lot more people.
Profile PM 
BlueTape Offline

Posted: July 02 2001, 21:30

Thanks

Sorry for my second post above smile

I used Octamed SoundStudio which is a music tracker with very limited samples but I'm only a beginner and would like to learn a musical instrument soon...(not that talented yet smile

It would be in better quality but I have only got a short space of my web site (sadly)

but Thank you for your comments and I'll try and make the new songs a little better smileand I'll post them here if you think they are good enough smile

BlueTape2k1

--------------
my music website
www.bluetape.co.uk
Profile PM 
4 replies since June 26 2001, 15:06 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net