Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: If you compose your own music...< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Vladimir Offline

Group: Members
Posted: July 01 2002, 03:22

Dear Sirs, if you compose your own music, please, post your message about it here.
Thanks in advance. :)

Here is my little homepage, containing some of my short tunes:
VS's Tunes
Comments are always welcome!

thepinkroom@yandex.ru
Profile PM WEB 
Thomas Andersson
Unregistered

Posted: July 01 2002, 09:26

I compose music, or least I used to... the last couple of years I haven't been overly productive. Hopefully that will change soon though, I bought a new microphone quite recently so now I'm able to record and use acoustic guitar in my songs. It might give me some well needed inspiration/motivation. We'll see, I'll probably post a link here if/when I finish something. :)

I'll check your tunes once I get home from vacation. In about 10 days.
Dave Parry
Unregistered

Posted: July 02 2002, 07:57

Hi,

I do instrumental music very inspired by Oldfield, Tangerine Dream, even Jazz.  It's mainly keyboard based.

mp3 music
dgcaer Offline

Group: Members
Posted: July 02 2002, 10:27

I compose music too. It's instrumental music. Not very olfieldish music, but more like Tangerine Dream, and again, not very Tangerine Dream ???. More like Klaus Shulze, if you know him.  
It's electronic music and it's a bit experimental. I like to include true instrument too. I don't like imitation of real instrument.
I'm not signed on any label now, but we are building our own label me and another musician. It will be available in automn probably.
Profile PM WEB 
MusicallyInspired Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: July 02 2002, 15:20

im on mp3.com at http://www.mp3.com/thescratchmaster and im on http://www.modarchive.com (go to artists and find "Scratch". they are all MOD files and will play in Winamp. but mp3.com is all mp3s (obviously) and are all instrumental. the tunes i can say are closest to oldfield are The Ocean (8 mins with a 4 min guitar solo at the end) and La Tempestad Espanola (all guitars). but all songs are inspired by MO. except for the dance-ier ones like Total Outbreak and Ground Zero.

anyways there you are

--------------
BrandonBlume.com
"The beauty in life is in the embracing of the variety of things. If all the world was blue there would be no colour blue."
Profile PM WEB 
CarstenKuss Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: July 07 2002, 16:47

Nice topic Vladimir,
our stuff's here: http://www.painless-music.de
In music, it being more important to listen than to play, I will check out all the stuff that's being mentioned here, and leave comments. Promise!  :cool:

--------------
-Carsten-
Profile PM WEB 
dhaelis
Unregistered

Posted: July 13 2002, 21:59

I do a little bit of dabbling in music also. Just click here to check it out!
Korgscrew Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: July 13 2002, 23:06

Some of you might be interested in the new fan music forums.
Profile PM 
7 replies since July 01 2002, 03:22 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net