Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Pages: (5) < 1 2 3 [4] 5 >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: I SAY, I SAY, I SAY, I SAY & IN ANSWER, I1 Says  I C 1 GOD OO ID I I  + MOre of< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
0+1(I1) Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Sep. 07 2011, 07:26

ZER0 RESPECT for the hundreds of hours of work we have spent on this.

Ugo and all you who do not see things as we do, you are behaving like spoilt children, I would even go so far as to suggest you are like vandals applying graffiti.

You in no way are keeping to the topic here are you? you are just waisting the time of those who are interested in reading this topic & I am beginning to think this behaviour is deliberate, so unless you have something on topic of interest to write I must ask you to carry your chats & personal interests out in private, or on a topic of your own creation.

--------------
L◎ST ◎MMADAWN VERSI◎N RIDDLE ANSWER
 mIChaeI GOrDOn OIDfIeId.
=  I C   1  G◎D   OO ID I I
or replace the L's that were turned in to I's & 1 gets
ID◎L G◎LD ID◎L (4 ANSWER IN FULL + EXPLANATION, C ALBUM SECTION/☮MMADAWN/i-say-i-say-i-say-i-say-in-answer4XXX4Acr⊕ss
Profile PM 
Ugo Offline

Posted: Sep. 07 2011, 09:01

@ I1: I am afraid that the only one who, in my very humble opinion, should move elsewhere, or continue chatting in private, is you. I think it's been amply proved that no-one but you, out of all the people who have posted in this thread, believes in the existence of the so-called riddle or in its supposed meaning. It's not only me who doesn't "see things", as you say. NO ONE believes in it. It's no wonder that people don't reply to you any longer and don't take into account any argumentations that you are making any longer - that's because no-one is following you any longer. Somone here tried to follow you, but then the whole thing got a bit too fanatical, and eventually people got tired of it. My very honest advice to you would be to post all this in another board, maybe one devoted entirely to enigmatography... the fact that the "enigma" is contained within a piece of music by Mike Oldfield has become, I think, utterly irrelevant. This, as far as I know, is a discussion forum which is devoted to the MUSIC of Mike Oldfield, not to solving enigmas within it, or to finding hidden meanings within it. What the heck, you even mistook an image of people from Bali singing together for apostles or whatever! If you have some sort of fixation, well, no-one else here has it.  

Also, I find your comparison of us to graffiti vandals somewhat offensive. I don't like to come here to be offended by people.

@ Milamber: ah, is that "Excalibur" ? Ah, what a fool I am! :laugh: I do have the early mixes of TMB, but this goes to show just how un-fond I am of those mixes, or, indeed, of the TMB album itself. :)

--------------
Ugo C. - a devoted Amarokian
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: Sep. 08 2011, 00:52

No, I believe in the riddle too. But I agree that further discussion is pointless.
Profile PM 
Milamber Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: Sep. 08 2011, 03:38

So are you the mysterious WE that I1 keeps alluding too :laugh:

What is childish I1 is to constantly post like a pent up teen.

Example Do U C wat I I'm @ ere.  

And stop getting your pantaloons in a twist when people disagree with you.

Lastly let the Mods decide Who is off topic, do you think Dan amassed so many posts without ever going a little skew Wiff here and there????
Profile PM 
0+1(I1) Offline

Posted: Sep. 08 2011, 04:11

Milamber my posting was not aimed at your postings or nightspores I found yours very interesting, 0knot at all up tight if you get my drift once I got my sword out and cut through it it was clearly very informative.

I did write you a reply in post form but sadly the cat jumped upon the keyboard and deleted it. I will try to find time to reply to your post in detail soon so in the mean time sorry if you thought my previous post was aimed in your direction I assure you it was not.

Please note I1 am the only active member of the "I's here now the others either have not yet posted or stopped posting here a while back.

To be clear when I say we it means 3 of the number of the "I's say "I" in agreement to an idea being so as in "yes".
Further to this anyone in saying "YES OR "I" agree are then joining the groups number in what we/they see to be so.

In this way we are all "I's in agreement or "0's in disagreement.

--------------
 mIChaeI GOrDOn OIDfIeId.
ID◎L G◎LD ID◎L (4 ANSWER IN FULL + EXPLANATION, C ALBUM SECTION/☮MMADAWN/i-say-i-say-i-say-i-say-in-answer4XXX4Acr⊕ss
Profile PM 
bee Offline

Posted: Sep. 08 2011, 05:58

I haven't the foggiest idea what's going on

At a glance it seems to me that this is all about I & 0, kind of binary isn't it? There's so much more colour to life, than pure black and white. I just don't get the point that is trying to be made. sorry.

Can't we talk about other things now, that are a bit more interesting? :/

--------------
....second to the right and straight on till morning....

You heard me before
Yet you hear me again
Then I die
Till I call me again
Profile PM 
Milamber Offline

Posted: Sep. 08 2011, 06:07

Sorry I1.
Maybe this topic should just be left to the flock as it were  :)
Profile PM 
wiga Offline

Posted: Sep. 08 2011, 08:57

Quote (bee @ Sep. 08 2011, 10:58)
I haven't the foggiest idea what's going on

Looks to me like Ugo's being played by 0+1/Nightspore.

Getting a bit tedius if you ask me. :zzz:

Strange kind of humour - too dark for me.

--------------
Barn's burnt down - now I can see the moon.
Profile PM 
Sir Mustapha Offline

Posted: Sep. 08 2011, 10:20

If that guy is just an elaborate prank, I'll lose all my faith in humanity, really.

--------------
Check out http://ferniecanto.com.br for all my music, including my latest albums: Don't Stay in the City, Making Amends and Builders of Worlds.
Also check my Bandcamp page: http://ferniecanto.bandcamp.com
Profile PM WEB 
14al Offline

Posted: Sep. 08 2011, 11:45

The wisest thing to do is to stop responding.
So I'm not responding.
Hmmm, f*ck, I think I just did.

Why is it I can not stop coming back to this thread.
I can't even resist to respond on it. Even if there is really nothing I can contribute to. Maybe I'm human after all.
Profile PM 
0+1(I1) Offline

Posted: Sep. 09 2011, 06:53

Quote (Ugo @ Sep. 07 2011, 16:01)
@ I1: I am afraid that the only one who, in my very humble opinion, should move elsewhere, or continue chatting in private, is you. I think it's been amply proved that no-one but you, out of all the people who have posted in this thread, believes in the existence of the so-called riddle or in its supposed meaning. It's not only me who doesn't "see things", as you say. NO ONE believes in it. It's no wonder that people don't reply to you any longer and don't take into account any argumentations that you are making any longer - that's because no-one is following you any longer. Somone here tried to follow you, but then the whole thing got a bit too fanatical, and eventually people got tired of it. My very honest advice to you would be to post all this in another board, maybe one devoted entirely to enigmatography... the fact that the "enigma" is contained within a piece of music by Mike Oldfield has become, I think, utterly irrelevant. This, as far as I know, is a discussion forum which is devoted to the MUSIC of Mike Oldfield, not to solving enigmas within it, or to finding hidden meanings within it. What the heck, you even mistook an image of people from Bali singing together for apostles or whatever! If you have some sort of fixation, well, no-one else here has it.  

Also, I find your comparison of us to graffiti vandals somewhat offensive. I don't like to come here to be offended by people.

@ Milamber: ah, is that "Excalibur" ? Ah, what a fool I am! :laugh: I do have the early mixes of TMB, but this goes to show just how un-fond I am of those mixes, or, indeed, of the TMB album itself. :)

I will reply soon to this Ugo, but sadly I to have to rest once in a blue moon.
HERE IS MY REPLY UGO TO YOU AND ALL WHO ARE IN DOUBT.
                         ( Please read it carefully )
Dear Ugo & ALL Readers

Ugo are you saying I have to leave & not write about the topic I started?  What gives you this right?  I was under the impression that these forums or indeed all forums were about freedom of speech if staying on the topics that are headed.

As you now see Ugo there is at least one other that does share my view and I have it on good faith there would be plenty more if it was not for your endless besmirching or discrediting of anything anyone writes here.  You Ugo are one of life's talkers but in letter form & do not appear to be one of it's thinkers.  If something is not inside your box of vast yet still limited understanding you appear to rarely listen or fully read anything, you also seem to suffer from fear of the unknown.  In your world nothing can be given the chance to make sense unless you believe it already, based on the knowledge you already possess.  If mankind had always had that attitude we would still be in the trees, too scared to come down and walk upon Terra firma & look around to see what the land had to offer us.

Some of us wish to keep expanding our views, building on our knowledge, looking for the truth.  Now you & your Surly friend answer me this, if E = mc2 how can the reverse not also be true?  Contemplate what this means to you & all mankind.  Are you not just energy, vibrating & resonating to the music of the cosmos, that energy which is Omnipresent within & beyond our spheres.  We are but nothing, only semi stable energy, children of light made from star dust, now you can be golden but you have got to get yourselves back to the garden.  You have been hearing the voice of truth in science (or\& God's voice?) for years.......... yet you never heard 1T!!!, ring any bells?  Yet never mind, cheer up.  I and the "I"s are here to try and show you what you could not hear, so do not be blind as well as partly deaf, give yourself the chance to see & start looking with eyes wide open whilst you still can and you'd be amazed at what those ears will then hear.  In the domain of your mind there is something special see if you can with our help find 1T, a hint it is within you & us all and if you OM you will in purity of heart in mind find 1T I am sure.

Understand that if the whole world does not start to sing with just one voice & purpose in a common truth, i.e. all for 1 & 1 for all it will all be over sooner than you all think!  Ugo & all, you must go and learn the full meaning of the word "OM" you need to realise there are things you do not conceive.  I am not saying you are stupid, in fact far from it.  I have seen you write on things where you have shown you have great understanding and knowledge but believe me there are people here who have currently greater understanding on topics in which you have none or little.  Start thinking  CHILD of the SUN! you are unique in the universe but no man is an Island you must all cooperate in order to coexist and become all you could be or sadly die as one, this is how it will be and has always been unless you find a common aim.

It is now up to you, you can listen well and time (alpha+omega) will tell if I am right to give you my insight in the hope that you can see what is right, or you can in blindness wait 4 the OMega BELL to sound 1T'S last chime on the time of thought for man & woman kind, please do not go blind this time you may have a chance.  Fear can be our friend or foe it can be what guides us to safety like a friend or makes us run blindly from the unknown into danger like a foe.  What I/we have to tell you gives us no fear in our knowing 1T, I am now without fear of that that is known to me, 1T is in your not knowing 1T that I have fears for you! not I.

Think, all I/we are asking is that you hear us out, that once you see all these things that MIKE has tried so hard to show you and let you hear in his universal work that he himself says comes from a power outside of him, ask yourself what does he mean when he says he feels like a conduit for sound?.

Once you have a complete picture then will be the time to consider if the whole is full or empty.  I must tell you now this I have nothing to gain from this.  I have not procreated, my partner and I are without human children, I do this for you as I have the inbuilt desire to help life of any description to become all that it could one day be.  I do this for the innocent children who are being given the sins of the fathers upon their birth.

In fact, rather strangely, all the other "I"'s are also without children as far as I or they know, yet we all wish to do all we can to save the history of man for you & your children living now or yet to be born & their future children, so will you for the sake of the children take a good hard look before you make up your minds what is right for you, remembering the choice you make is ultimately for them too.

Well now you know why I wish to tell you these things.  I can in no way benefit from it, I am not seeking payment because in wealth the "I"'s have all we need apart from knowing you are firstly, "SAFE" & secondly, the most important thing of all "HAPPY".  Also understand that I could be now floating in a warm sea surrounded by turtles and dolphins yet instead I am here with & for you, so think would you do this for me?  & what have I got to gain from spending what little time I have left in writing to you (when I could be spending it with those that I love who are kind and care for me) just in the hope that you will see now what you should have heard and already seen, for some this will be long ago!.

Now all I seek from you is the most valuable word you possess, when I ask you should we go on?***!  A warning, do not make what we in England would call a knee jerk reaction and respond suddenly without thinking it over first, because if it is a resounding NO then we will go and leave you in the place of shade in which you currently rest & I only have this one last chance to tell you these things so think carefully is it wise to say no and never know of the things we would show you?.  So again yes? no? you have a month = 30 days to come forward and vote, I will leave you on the Tenth of OCTOBER if the answer is yes I will stay.
If 1T is an overall vote of NO, i.e. no one wants to know what we have left to show them, then so be it.

Ugo I hope you can find peace in this knowledge & can if you do not have a change of mind or heart, be left if we leave, in whatever peace you had before our arrival.  Whilst I/we go & travel up the mountain to rest knowing I/we tried our best to tell all the all as I/we were meant to do and nothing will ever be heard from me again, just as ShiNe & other "I"'s once did, as she to was a witness to many things & as in Michael's lyrics you will be left to hear the sound of the TUBULAR BELLS.  You had better pray though that they keep ringing as the bells on earth are like the song of a bird, they are our cry of being, our toll unto the universe in which we vibrate.  The earliest bell was not of metal, it began far further back, it would have been of rock or maybe hollow wood like a drum, it was the sound of that very first thought of making a ringing sound that pleased the mind that very first time and rung out to the universe I MANKIND AM HERE & HEAR with mind that thinks, therefore I am.  Remember this sound has called upon man for millennia, as far back as our human minds go, it (the voice of the bell) is the very essence of timeless sound, they are said to ring true and with a voice they are said to speak a holy sound from the void within.  They are a sign of the presence of sentient life, and when it stops ringing all will be lost for in those end days bells will ring 4 sure & many will come to ask why, do you want to be the one to tell them you had the chance but you wouldn't, didn't listen!...

I am sorry if my ability to express myself in words is letting you down, and for those who do not speak or understand fully what is written here my hope is that someone will come forward and convey it to you in your own tongue, in words you can fully understand.  If there is anybody who thinks they can do a better job I will say now, please come forward as my physical eyes are failing me.

Lastly the reason why I write all these things here to you is that you are his fans, you must realise that there is something in his music that speaks to you and also you as fans will hopefully have faith in what you see in him.  I would also hope that some if not all of you will want to be his his FRIEND! & on that note this FRIday I will END.
Happiness to all
CIAO I1...

--------------
 mIChaeI GOrDOn OIDfIeId.
Profile PM 
Sir Mustapha Offline

Posted: Sep. 09 2011, 09:17

Can anyone lock this thread? PLEEEEEASE

--------------
Check out http://ferniecanto.com.br for all my music, including my latest albums: Don't Stay in the City, Making Amends and Builders of Worlds.
Also check my Bandcamp page: http://ferniecanto.bandcamp.com
Profile PM WEB 
Matt Offline

Group: Admins
Posted: Sep. 09 2011, 10:31

Quote (Sir Mustapha @ Sep. 09 2011, 14:17)
Can anyone lock this thread? PLEEEEEASE

:laugh:

Sorry Sir M, forum guidelines list various reasons why topics might be removed but "some folks think it's bonkers" isn't one of them (yet...).

I do stick by my earlier note on page two of this topic. English is the forum language, not "MAg!C c@dES" please. I also feel it would be best, since the people who think this stuff has any merit seem to be small in number, if these discussions about possible additional meanings in Mikes works be kept to as few topics as possible. Maybe a new single topic just for these ideas that others can avoid if they think it is just nonsense rather than the continual resurrection of multiple existing topics.

I did see an amusing cartoon the other day which for some reason reminded me of this topic! Problem often is when talking about beliefs and theories, both sides think they are the person on the left. Sorry for the size of the image...

--------------
"I say I say I say I say, what's got three bottles and five eyes and no legs and two wheels"
Profile PM 
0+1(I1) Offline

Posted: Sep. 10 2011, 00:34

Quote (Sir Mustapha @ Aug. 23 2011, 20:08)
The weird name guy was entirely dismissive when I demanded factual evidence of the so called "formula" for solving riddles and disregarded me completely, and now he is asking others for proof?

Geez, folks, you shouldn't overestimate the average Internet guy.

The wired in mind of one replies to the unearned self proclaimed one with two eyes made of buttons which can not see & cloth ears.

Dear Surly member,
Is that a puppet, or furry cartoon character I see you use as your avatar? & is this a pictorial representation of that that is hidden in the self, as an avatar is supposed to be?.

Please explain it's deep meaning and how a Muppet stuffed with fur or similar, could have anything to do with you as a person as unless I am mistaken a Muppet has no mind even if it is dressed up in a suit, unless maybe to the mind of a child!.

I now look forward to hearing the words that you can masterly muster in order to justify and accredit wise meaning of mind to your nick/user name as here on put.
Your rude attack on what must surly be a far more thought out name than the strange one you choose for yourself in such deep thought.  Has it deep meaning and logic?.

Onto my own avatars meaning If you find it funny then that is sad for your mind indeed as 0+1 are the three parts of the Celtic cross you see in my avatar which is carved from solid stone by the hands & minds eye of one, a Mason! and hence I am one who see in 1T a truth & meaning, I am one of many but the first of the group hence I1.

Now lets please read your description or better still dis encryption of your name are you a SIR by some unknown title in a far off land? are you like this Muppet? maybe in mind? please please tell,

here is the meaning you will no doubt need to hear & read for my meaning to be fully understood Surly Mustapha:- http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/surly

To all readers I shall now go back to ignoring this person as some of you have advised me to, sir mustapha you to me are similar to your avatar as from now on you to do not exist as a real person and thus I will not converse with Muppets.
 Ciao (see I.A.O!!!;) bye I1...
PS. I have just had a closer look at his Muppet it has huge cloth ears & only cloth eyes, how apt is that!.  Plus remember readers as stated previously one should not (and probably now having read what they have written) over estimate the well below average Internet sir even if they call them selves one.

--------------
 mIChaeI GOrDOn OIDfIeId.
Profile PM 
0+1(I1) Offline

Posted: Sep. 10 2011, 01:17

I am re posting this as I now see another interesting post by Matt has been entered in the time it took to complete this.

I will now move away from this topic & unless anything major comes up I will leave it for time to do it's work and tell.

The only things I will add is this Matt there are no magical tricks being played here and hopefully no musical (or music hall) ones either, as if so, I to am sorry & MO has fooled our eyes & ears.
Now to be a square about all this & to not leave anyone scratching their heads over what is right & what is wrong as I think that is after all what Matt points out in his above post so well.  Just what life is, it is all a question of what your mind can see to be true that creates belief.

The re-posting of what is written above,

ENDING? NEW BEGINING POST

Dear Ugo & ALL Readers

Ugo are you saying I have to leave & not write about the topic I started?  What gives you this right?  I was under the impression that these forums or indeed all forums were about freedom of speech if staying on the topics that are headed.

As you now see Ugo there is at least one other that does share my view and I have it on good faith there would be plenty more if it was not for your endless besmirching or discrediting of anything anyone writes here.  You Ugo are one of life's talkers but in letter form & do not appear to be one of it's thinkers.  If something is not inside your box of vast yet still limited understanding you appear to rarely listen or fully read anything, you also seem to suffer from fear of the unknown.  In your world nothing can be given the chance to make sense unless you believe it already, based on the knowledge you already possess.  If mankind had always had that attitude we would still be in the trees, too scared to come down and walk upon Terra firma & look around to see what the land had to offer us.

Some of us wish to keep expanding our views, building on our knowledge, looking for the truth.  Now you & your Surly friend answer me this, if E = mc2 how can the reverse not also be true?  Contemplate what this means to you & all mankind.  Are you not just energy, vibrating & resonating to the music of the cosmos, that energy which is Omnipresent within & beyond our spheres.  We are but nothing, only semi stable energy, children of light made from star dust, now you can be golden but you have got to get yourselves back to the garden.  You have been hearing the voice of truth in science (or\& God's voice?) for years.......... yet you never heard 1T!!!, ring any bells?  Yet never mind, cheer up.  I and the "I"s are here to try and show you what you could not hear, so do not be blind as well as partly deaf, give yourself the chance to see & start looking with eyes wide open whilst you still can and you'd be amazed at what those ears will then hear.  In the domain of your mind there is something special see if you can with our help find 1T, a hint it is within you & us all and if you OM you will in purity of heart in mind find 1T I am sure.

Understand that if the whole world does not start to sing with just one voice & purpose in a common truth, i.e. all for 1 & 1 for all it will all be over sooner than you all think!  Ugo & all, you must go and learn the full meaning of the word "OM" you need to realise there are things you do not conceive.  I am not saying you are stupid, in fact far from it.  I have seen you write on things where you have shown you have great understanding and knowledge but believe me there are people here who have currently greater understanding on topics in which you have none or little.  Start thinking  CHILD of the SUN! you are unique in the universe but no man is an Island you must all cooperate in order to coexist and become all you could be or sadly die as one, this is how it will be and has always been unless you find a common aim.

It is now up to you, you can listen well and time (alpha+omega) will tell if I am right to give you my insight in the hope that you can see what is right, or you can in blindness wait 4 the OMega BELL to sound 1T'S last chime on the time of thought for man & woman kind, please do not go blind this time you may have a chance.  Fear can be our friend or foe it can be what guides us to safety like a friend or makes us run blindly from the unknown into danger like a foe.  What I/we have to tell you gives us no fear in our knowing 1T, I am now without fear of that that is known to me, 1T is in your not knowing 1T that I have fears for you! not I.

Think, all I/we are asking is that you hear us out, that once you see all these things that MIKE has tried so hard to show you and let you hear in his universal work that he himself says comes from a power outside of him, ask yourself what does he mean when he says he feels like a conduit for sound?.

Once you have a complete picture then will be the time to consider if the whole is full or empty.  I must tell you now this I have nothing to gain from this.  I have not procreated, my partner and I are without human children, I do this for you as I have the inbuilt desire to help life of any description to become all that it could one day be.  I do this for the innocent children who are being given the sins of the fathers upon their birth.

In fact, rather strangely, all the other "I"'s are also without children as far as I or they know, yet we all wish to do all we can to save the history of man for you & your children living now or yet to be born & their future children, so will you for the sake of the children take a good hard look before you make up your minds what is right for you, remembering the choice you make is ultimately for them too.

Well now you know why I wish to tell you these things.  I can in no way benefit from it, I am not seeking payment because in wealth the "I"'s have all we need apart from knowing you are firstly, "SAFE" & secondly, the most important thing of all "HAPPY".  Also understand that I could be now floating in a warm sea surrounded by turtles and dolphins yet instead I am here with & for you, so think would you do this for me?  & what have I got to gain from spending what little time I have left in writing to you (when I could be spending it with those that I love who are kind and care for me) just in the hope that you will see now what you should have heard and already seen, for some this will be long ago!.

Now all I seek from you is the most valuable word you possess, when I ask you should we go on?***!  A warning, do not make what we in England would call a knee jerk reaction and respond suddenly without thinking it over first, because if it is a resounding NO then we will go and leave you in the place of shade in which you currently rest & I only have this one last chance to tell you these things so think carefully is it wise to say no and never know of the things we would show you?.  So again yes? no? you have a month = 30 days to come forward and vote, I will leave you on the Tenth of OCTOBER if the answer is yes I will stay.
If 1T is an overall vote of NO, i.e. no one wants to know what we have left to show them, then so be it.

Ugo I hope you can find peace in this knowledge & can if you do not have a change of mind or heart, be left if we leave, in whatever peace you had before our arrival.  Whilst I/we go & travel up the mountain to rest knowing I/we tried our best to tell all the all as I/we were meant to do and nothing will ever be heard from me again, just as ShiNe & other "I"'s once did, as she to was a witness to many things & as in Michael's lyrics you will be left to hear the sound of the TUBULAR BELLS.  You had better pray though that they keep ringing as the bells on earth are like the song of a bird, they are our cry of being, our toll unto the universe in which we vibrate.  The earliest bell was not of metal, it began far further back, it would have been of rock or maybe hollow wood like a drum or has anyone ever heard a wind chime made from bamboo or shells as the earlier bells may well of been tubular in design, it was the sound of that very first thought of making a ringing sound that pleased the mind that very first time and rung out to the universe I MANKIND AM HERE & HEAR with mind that thinks, therefore I am.  Remember this sound has called upon man for millennia, as far back as our human minds go, it (the voice of the bell) is the very essence of timeless sound, they are said to ring true and with a voice they are said to speak a holy sound from the void within.  They are a sign of the presence of sentient life, and when it stops ringing all will be lost for in those end days bells will ring 4 sure & many will come to ask why, do you want to be the one to tell them you had the chance but you wouldn't, didn't listen!...

I am sorry if my ability to express myself in words is letting you down, and for those who do not speak or understand fully what is written here my hope is that someone will come forward and convey it to you in your own tongue, in words you can fully understand.  If there is anybody who thinks they can do a better job I will say now, please come forward as my physical eyes are failing me.

Lastly the reason why I write all these things here to you is that you are his fans, you must realise that there is something in his music that speaks to you and also you as fans will hopefully have faith in what you see in him.  I would also hope that some if not all of you will want to be his his FRIEND! & on that note this FRIday I will END.
Happiness to all
CIAO I1...

--------------
mIChaeI GOrDOn OIDfIeId.
=  I C   1  G◎D   OO ID I I

--------------
 mIChaeI GOrDOn OIDfIeId.
Profile PM 
bee Offline

Posted: Sep. 10 2011, 02:42

I think, 0+1(I1), in the nicest possible way, you need to get out more :)

--------------
....second to the right and straight on till morning....

You heard me before
Yet you hear me again
Then I die
Till I call me again
Profile PM 
Milamber Offline

Posted: Sep. 10 2011, 04:59

Ugo you need to give I1 the answer NO three times before the cock crows  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :p
Profile PM 
wiga Offline

Posted: Sep. 10 2011, 05:36

Erm yes, how do you follow that??

Lets have a song -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AnkLKjVXXk

--------------
Barn's burnt down - now I can see the moon.
Profile PM 
Ugo Offline

Posted: Sep. 10 2011, 07:35

@ wiga: is that from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang - one of the very few Disney movies I don't have on DVD? :D It's fantastic - especially in the end when Dick Van Dyke does the counterpoint on the "Truly Scrumptious" melody.

I think that the post above is one of the few really sensible ones in the entire topic.

@ Cam/Milamber: I only got part of your joke. Is that Joseph Ratzinger, the Pope? And is the other guy in the pic Mr. Nicolas Sarkozy or am I wrong?

--------------
Ugo C. - a devoted Amarokian
Profile PM 
Milamber Offline

Posted: Sep. 10 2011, 08:28

Well the piccy was pretty irrelevant.

It was more a poke at our resident Un-Gayeity Deity and his attempts to provoke you and Sir M.

The whole premise that a large number of people are watching this thread, And members here are involved but staying quiet is quite strange.

I'm all for free speech but this thread is moving away from the main topic and turning sour by the post.

I would humbly advise Ugo and Sir M to let it lie.
Profile PM 
94 replies since Aug. 12 2011, 20:41 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (5) < 1 2 3 [4] 5 >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net