Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: I really wanna hear orchestral HR!< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
ThisName Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Feb. 05 2006, 06:54

Hey, I would love to hear the orchestral version but all the links I find are broken or just don't lead anywhere. Does anyone have an mp3 file they could mail me of it, or any other advice on how to get hold of it?

I have been listening to HR again recently, it is a superb work, and in fact my opinion of it has grown ore than that of ommadawn (and believe me, I love ommadawn with a passion)

Anywyas, any help would be great!

Thanks

--------------
www.ryanyardmusic.com
Profile PM 
The Bell(end) Offline

Posted: Feb. 05 2006, 09:46

I got it from Limewire, so you could download that for free, the last few times that I tried to upload something on YouSendIt.com it didn't work :/

I WILL TRY :D

--------------
When the night's on fi-ya, do you need love's arms to hold yew? :D
Profile PM 
ThisName Offline

Posted: Feb. 06 2006, 06:27

Does anybody have the mp3 that they could mail me? I look everywhere for it, and there are tons of links and stuff but it all leads nowheer and I really don't wanna download lots of software and crap like that. If anyone has there file and are willing to share?

Thanks

--------------
www.ryanyardmusic.com
Profile PM 
lostrom Offline

Posted: Feb. 16 2006, 22:26

Quote (ThisName @ Feb. 06 2006, 06:27)
Does anybody have the mp3 that they could mail me? I look everywhere for it, and there are tons of links and stuff but it all leads nowheer and I really don't wanna download lots of software and crap like that. If anyone has there file and are willing to share?

Thanks

Mail me and I can help you with this.
Profile PM 
3 replies since Feb. 05 2006, 06:54 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net