Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Pages: (27) < ... 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 ... >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: HR + Ommadawn limited editions available to order< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Anaon Offline

Group: Members
Posted: July 10 2010, 10:04

Quote (Hifiguru @ July 10 2010, 10:30)
got this kind email today even though i havent sent any complaint..yet.

Thanks for your recent order xxxxxxx.

We understand that you may have had a bad experience with us. Please accept our apologies for that.

We're as passionate about service as we are about music and while we have to accept that things sometimes can and will go wrong, we're always looking to improve

Same here! A huge LOL at this!

--------------
> My music: http://www.spleenarcana.com
> My blog: http://www.awenwoods.com
Profile PM WEB 
TubularBeach Offline

Posted: July 10 2010, 10:59

Quote (Anaon @ July 10 2010, 10:04)
Quote (Hifiguru @ July 10 2010, 10:30)
got this kind email today even though i havent sent any complaint..yet.

Thanks for your recent order xxxxxxx.

We understand that you may have had a bad experience with us. Please accept our apologies for that.

We're as passionate about service as we are about music and while we have to accept that things sometimes can and will go wrong, we're always looking to improve

Same here! A huge LOL at this!

:zzz: I got the same mail.  Are they just trying very hard to mess things up like last year?  
I feel quite torn about this - on the one hand I'm really looking forward to these (and further) special editions, but on the other hand, I do not really know whether I'd like to order something again...
hey, what is the problem? :(

--------------
"I used to think the world was broken down by tribes,' I said. 'By Black and White. By Indian and White. But I know this isn't true. The world is only broken into two tribes: the people who are assholes and the people who are not."
— Sherman Alexie
Profile PM 
SimonUK Offline

Posted: July 11 2010, 07:20

I got the same email even though mine arrived on time with no problems! Ha!

--------------
"I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live"
(Josh Homme, from Queens Of The Stone Age - 'Go With The Flow').
Profile PM 
larstangmark Offline

Posted: July 11 2010, 09:34

I e-mailed back asking WTF. Still no reply.

--------------
"There are twelve people in the world, the rest are paste"
Mark E Smith
Profile PM WEB 
TubularBeach Offline

Posted: July 11 2010, 10:00

Quote (SimonUK @ July 11 2010, 07:20)
I got the same email even though mine arrived on time with no problems! Ha!

I haven't seen it that way yet, Simon!  You're right - they're really good at mailing  ;) at least sometimes...  :cool:

--------------
"I used to think the world was broken down by tribes,' I said. 'By Black and White. By Indian and White. But I know this isn't true. The world is only broken into two tribes: the people who are assholes and the people who are not."
— Sherman Alexie
Profile PM 
TubularBeach Offline

Posted: July 13 2010, 08:26

Universal took the money from my account, but still no parcels!  :(

--------------
— Sherman Alexie
Profile PM 
Olivier Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: July 13 2010, 13:42

Got the email telling me they were on their way on June 24.
Got the email telling me I have had a bad experience on July 10.
Credit card debited on June 25. Didn't receive anything yet.
Profile PM 
zoda Offline

Posted: July 13 2010, 14:25

Today I received this solution from Universal; after sending the survey and a few mails back and forth during the past days:

Should your items have not arrived after the 21 days, I will of course organise an immediate refund for you. Your 21 day period will expire this Thursday, so please just let me know should your items not be with you by then and I will organise the refund for you.

A refund??? They just can't mean that!
:/
Profile PM 
Olivier Offline

Posted: July 13 2010, 14:57

Quote (zoda @ July 13 2010, 14:25)
Today I received this solution from Universal; after sending the survey and a few mails back and forth during the past days:

Should your items have not arrived after the 21 days, I will of course organise an immediate refund for you. Your 21 day period will expire this Thursday, so please just let me know should your items not be with you by then and I will organise the refund for you.

A refund??? They just can't mean that!
:/

The question is did they ship them or not? If so, we may get a refund and the items... But why would it take more than 3 weeks to arrive?
Profile PM 
mountie926 Offline

Posted: July 13 2010, 15:44

I have the suspicion that the parcels weren't really shipped. Maybe they tried to "shorten" the shipment delay by already sending out emails.
Profile PM 
larstangmark Offline

Posted: July 13 2010, 17:22

"Thanks for your email.

Your order was shipped using a Europe standard service on 25/06/10. These usually take about 6 working days to arrive, but on occasion they can take up to 21.

If you have not received your order within these time frames, please contact the local sorting office of your national postal service as they sometimes hold onto packages they were unable to deliver. If you still have not received your order after contacting your local sorting office, please let us know and we will assist further.
"

I don't really know what to think...
They have used the correct adress, so...

--------------
Mark E Smith
Profile PM WEB 
mountie926 Offline

Posted: July 13 2010, 17:30

Quote (larstangmark @ July 13 2010, 17:22)
"Thanks for your email.

Your order was shipped using a Europe standard service on 25/06/10. These usually take about 6 working days to arrive, but on occasion they can take up to 21.

If you have not received your order within these time frames, please contact the local sorting office of your national postal service as they sometimes hold onto packages they were unable to deliver. If you still have not received your order after contacting your local sorting office, please let us know and we will assist further.
"

I don't really know what to think...
They have used the correct adress, so...

I got the exact same reply when I complained a few days ago.
If my local postal service cannot reach anyone they leave a notice. And also my address is correct. I received mails from all over the world. Why shouldn't my address work with a shipment from Universal UK. They screwed it up.
Profile PM 
Ugo Offline

Posted: July 13 2010, 18:22

Well, my credit card was charged 10 years ago, but today I received HR (copy 116 of 250, signed Mi Oldf. in black marker... not too bad, considering that some people who ordered the Ultimate Edition of TB got no more than M Old... :D). What I'm curious about, though, is why didn't I get Ommadawn together with it. They've both been charged the same day, why didn't they get here together? Shitty Italian mail service as usual?  :p

--------------
Ugo C. - a devoted Amarokian
Profile PM 
Hifiguru Offline

Posted: July 13 2010, 19:56

not received anything heer either and today will be 20th day from so called shipping

i personally had never seen this long shipping time from uk and i ordered hundreds of times from there before...i think i have gotten around 500-1k packages around world and 0 of them got lost so far.

this looks kinda suspicious for now...maybe they oversold them accidentaly that in example 500 orders per box went through but 250 only made so rest are going to be refunded without them admitting mistake?
because it already looked odd that 250 copies werent sold out even in 24h from preordering when 500 copies of TB ultimates were gone in less than 12 hours...and seeing prices paid in ebay from those tells that they are more wanted than tb ultimates.

can someone who already received their boxes, post their order number so i get idea about if its higher or lower number than mine which tells was order made before or after me?

my order number was 3018461 so i want to get idea if all those who received, has lower number...if they all have, then my theory above could be true

edit: finnish users may have interest to read this i found...it kinda sounds same as in our case: comments about universal.co.uk
(shortly in english...someone ordered metallica box set from same store and was waiting it over 21 days...after 1 month it finally arrived but instead of promised 1st class they sent it in 2nd class)

--------------
-TB Limited ultimate edition 2009 (still sealed)
-Hergest Ridge Limited 2010 #017
-Ommadawn Limited 2010 #065
-Incantations Limited 2011 #003
-Platinum Limited 2012 #316
-QE2 Limited 2012 #112
-Opening Ceremony London 2012 #61
-Five Miles Out 2013 Limited LP #116
-Crises 2013 Limited LP #259
Profile PM 
Olivier Offline

Posted: July 13 2010, 20:50

3018437 not received (in US though)
Profile PM 
Obi Offline

Posted: July 14 2010, 03:21

3018431 not received. It's not that far from the UK to Denmark. And I've ordered stuff from Amazon which got here in 4 days.
Profile PM 
manintherain Offline

Group: Members.
Posted: July 14 2010, 03:38

3018432 not received (Germany)

:(
Profile PM 
Tati The Sentinel Offline

Posted: July 14 2010, 05:31

My orders- both were recieved here in England:

3018471 (Hergest Ridge Ltd Edition)
3019638 (Ommadawn Ltd Edition)

...probably I'd be on the same situation that some of you are currently into if I was back in Brazil. It's not fair at all,why do you promise something you can't do on time?

--------------
"But it's always the outsider, the black sheep, that becomes the blockbuster." - Mike Oldfield, 2014

"I remember feeling that I'd been judged unfairly and that I was going to prove them wrong." - Peter Davison, 2011
Profile PM WEB 
Olly Offline

Posted: July 14 2010, 06:12

I ordered both limited edition sets seperately but at the same time.HR was shipped a week before Ommadawn(strange) and it arrived two weeks ago.Though the package was quite poor.Luckily the item itself was in perfect condition.Ommadawn has not arrived yet.When I got the message that HR is shipped there was a tracking number mentioned in details.But when I got email that Ommadawn is shipped there were no tracking number mentioned in details.Conclusion and my opinion:HR was shipped in first class mail.Ommadawn and everything that has been shipped after 24th of june are shipped in 2nd class mail!Accidentally or on purpose!
Profile PM 
larstangmark Offline

Posted: July 14 2010, 07:07

Order 3018472. Have not received anything today wednesday.
WHY would mail devilery services fail in all these countries simultaneously?
I feel that perhaps I've been lied to!   :(
I would just be moderately pissed off if it wasn't for the fact that they already took my money.

--------------
Mark E Smith
Profile PM WEB 
534 replies since April 27 2010, 15:11 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (27) < ... 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 ... >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net