Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: How many versions?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Kiwwy Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Jan. 05 2014, 23:07

How many versions of the new album have been confirmed so far?

I've preordered the coloured vinyl double LP, but what about on CD? There is going to be a deluxe edition, right?

--------------
TB Ultimate #363
Platinum #101
QE2 #749
Profile PM 
Korgscrew Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: Jan. 11 2014, 05:02

Indeed there will be a Deluxe Edition, as you've probably already spotted in the news forum.

So...there's the limited edition vinyl, the standard vinyl, the ordinary CD, the Deluxe Edition CD and the Deluxe Boxed Set, plus it'll be available on iTunes (perhaps even several versions of it, sometimes they do a Deluxe Edition there as well). That's at least 6 different versions...the collectors who want one of everything are going to have their shelves brimming over with these (though I assume they tend to not keep iTunes editions on their shelves)!
Profile PM 
Kiwwy Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Jan. 13 2014, 05:58

Quote (Korgscrew @ Jan. 11 2014, 06:02)
Indeed there will be a Deluxe Edition, as you've probably already spotted in the news forum.

So...there's the limited edition vinyl, the standard vinyl, the ordinary CD, the Deluxe Edition CD and the Deluxe Boxed Set, plus it'll be available on iTunes (perhaps even several versions of it, sometimes they do a Deluxe Edition there as well). That's at least 6 different versions...the collectors who want one of everything are going to have their shelves brimming over with these (though I assume they tend to not keep iTunes editions on their shelves)!

Yees, seems like plenty to choose from this time.

Do you know if the standard vinyl is also a double?

I think I'll wait and listen to the album first before deciding what to order  :D

--------------
TB Ultimate #363
Platinum #101
QE2 #749
Profile PM 
2 replies since Jan. 05 2014, 23:07 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net