Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: How do I start afresh?, The game keeps saving after each session< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Wanderer Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Aug. 23 2002, 13:16

I have just played the full version of Music VR today.  My question is, how do I start afresh?

Every time I quit the game, then go back into it, I find that I don't start at the very start...the puzzles that I did in the
                             previous session are already solved when I go into the game the next time.

Is this meant to happen? Am I doing something wrong?

NOTE:

I downloaded the demo off the internet. I waited until I got the "Tres Lunas" album in the mail then I installed the game from
                             the disc and bought the password. Every time I've played it I've done so with the disc in the CD-ROM drive.
Profile PM 
Manny Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Aug. 23 2002, 13:47

It's a weird thing indeed!.  Everytime I start it's a new game: Can you try to hit "F1" to re-start?.   The thing is I do not think the game is meant to save your progress but to start anew each time.  Tried to eject the CD-ROM from the drive and play without it (it's not needed to play anyway)?.  Or perhaps it's different when you install from the CD (mine one was downloaded from musicvr site)
Profile PM 
1 replies since Aug. 23 2002, 13:16 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net