Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: HOORAY!!!< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
MusicallyInspired Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: Dec. 16 2001, 22:20

They released a newer versio nthat now supports my video card!! WOOHOO!!!

I love this game...i can't wait till the whole thing is done!!! and if i cant get my hands on that ill be sure to somehow get the album when it comes out....

does anyone here agree with me that this is the greatest project Mike has evre made?!? Right now my fav album is TSODE....but i dno....when this comes out......i might have second thoughts....from what i've heard already and played i can see this being my new fav...

come on guys....for those of you who think Mike is out of his mind doing this.....would you try and have a positive attitude about this? Mike is trying to show the world somehthing different then violence...and he's doing it successfully....i only hope i will be able to get this and the album here in Canada. Ive been waiting for somethn like this for a long time..the exact same idea as Music VR...

anyway....whew.....didnt plan on saying that much...

rock on...

--------------
BrandonBlume.com
"The beauty in life is in the embracing of the variety of things. If all the world was blue there would be no colour blue."
Profile PM WEB 
0 replies since Dec. 16 2001, 22:20 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net