Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Hi all! New member but lifelong fan!< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
far above the clouds Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Aug. 30 2005, 11:24

Just wanted to say hi to all the fellow Oldfield fans out there! Been a huge fan 4-eva! Not too many of us here in the states I'm ashamed to admit, so I'm reaching out............far above the clouds!

--------------
Tell me how does it feel......when your heart grows cold.
Profile PM 
Bill Bobaggins Offline

Posted: Aug. 30 2005, 19:06

I am another US fan!  Welcome!!

--------------
Speak friend and enter.
Profile PM 
verhfrank Offline

Posted: Aug. 30 2005, 19:43

And another! We may be few in numbers, but we are a dedicated bunch... Glad you're here.
Profile PM 
TubularBelle Offline

Posted: Aug. 31 2005, 01:37

HELLO and WELCOME, I am an Aussie fan and it is almost as bad here as in the US I think. Mike or his Managers seem to focus his promotion in the UK and Europe. In fact even the UK fans are being made to wait longer than the German and Spanish fans, where a member of this site has discovered that the new album will be released in Germany 3 weeks earlier than in the UK and almost all the information members of this site have discovered has been from these two countries, and Polish radio would you believe! I read quite a while back that he was the number one selling artist in those two countries among the 18 to 25 year age bracket. Whether that has primarilly to do with promotion, or music tastes or less competition, who knows.
If you are looking for a pen-pal, write to me at tubulartracy@hotmail.com and we can chat online on messenger. Cheers,

Tracy.

--------------
I hate getting up early. I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!
Profile PM 
3 replies since Aug. 30 2005, 11:24 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net