Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: ***HELP ABOUT REGISTRATION KEY***, ***HELP ABOUT REGISTRATION KEY***< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Puma Offline

Group: Members
Posted: July 22 2002, 20:03

HI !
I BUY GAME MIKE OLDFIELD TRASLUNAS...BUT I DON`T KNOW What is the registration key??? please help me.WHERE IS THE REGISTRATION KEY? write me yours registration key on my e-mail please.
FANKS !  :)
Profile PM 
a_r_schulz Offline

Group: Members
Posted: July 23 2002, 06:18

Been there, done that ;-)
- fill out the registration form and click on 'continue'
- you will see a confirmation page ('print this page for future reference)
- on this page you will find your order ID, which looks something like 1234-5678-9012-3456. This is also your registration code.
- When you continue, you'll get back to a page at mikeoldfield.com, telling you 'This is your registration code..' and that number again.
- You will also get an E-Mail which will tell you - well, guess what ?

P.S.: Considering the limited number of registrations, and the current update rate for the MVR software (each update requiring a new registration), giving away my ID would also be plain stupid (not that I would have done it otherwise...)
P.P.S: You didn't try to register with 1234-5678-9012-3456, did you? This is an EXAMPLE for the pattern, STUPID!
Profile PM WEB 
1 replies since July 22 2002, 20:03 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net