Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Happy New Year 2005!< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Olivier Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: Jan. 02 2005, 13:24

As every year, thank you all for participating in tubular.net, for your submissions of tabs or MIDI files, your posts in the forums, your news tips, your clicks on the Google ads, etc. Thanks! In 2005, tubular.net will move to a new dedicated server and new hosting company which will allow us to have more bandwidth and host fans' music and stuff like that. We also plan to have a rumors section, probably somewhere in the right column, which will be reorganized and simplified.

Best wishes to Mike & Fanny, and all the tubular.net community in 2005!
Profile PM 
Korgscrew Offline

Posted: Jan. 02 2005, 13:43

I second that!

Everyone's continued participation and support here is obviously really important, so thanks to everyone who continues to help make this a fun and interesting place to be.

I hope that 2005 turns out to be a good year, not just for Mike's music (though of course, I think we're all hoping for exciting musical things from him! ), but for everyone in the community in general.

Happy New Year everyone!
Profile PM 
mcguitar
Unregistered

Posted: Jan. 02 2005, 14:33

Thanks Olivier for making this great site posible.
The best Oldfield related site in my humble opinion.
Happy New Year to all!!!
raven4x4x Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Jan. 02 2005, 20:32

Quote (mcguitar @ Jan. 02 2005, 02:33)
The best Oldfield related site in my humble opinion.

Mine too, by a long way!! Thanks to Olivier and Korgscrew for providing us with this wonderful site, and I'm so glad you are able to move servers and add even more. This is wonderful news.

--------------
Thank-you for helping us help you help us all.
Profile PM 
geinoh
Unregistered

Posted: Jan. 02 2005, 22:04

Yeahh, bonne annee a tous !
My first rumor, Mike Oldfield make a live in spain in 2005.
DanishDonJuan Offline

Posted: Jan. 03 2005, 03:58

I would also like to thank everyone for their participation , and for making this site, my favorite. Especially thanks to you Olivier.
And if anyone has any family or friends involved in the tsunami catastophe, my heart goes out especially to you.
I wish I felt I had the ability to do much to make things better.
:/ .
This tragedy reminds me of how little I can take for granted.
Of cause I wish Mike & Fanny happy new year too & best wishes, I have so much respect for what Mike has done.
Anyway

Happy New Year everyone!!!!

--------------
If every road we traveled were the easy, we would be weak, and would eventually think every road difficult.
If every road we traveled tough, we would be strong and eventually think no road to be difficult.

Its the tough road that leads to happiness.
A smooth sea never made a great sailor.
Profile PM 
^NabLa^ Offline

Posted: Jan. 04 2005, 11:03

[spanish_joke]POR EL CULO TE LA JINCO!!![/spanish_joke]

--------------
^NabLa^
Profile PM WEB 
timshen
Unregistered

Posted: Jan. 04 2005, 11:37

Thanks Olivier for such a wonderful site and it sounds like it'll be getting much more interesting this year (it's already the most interesting MO related site IMHO).

;)
ATTMO Offline

Posted: Jan. 04 2005, 15:57

A great site it is indeed, many thanks to those who make it possible (including the diligent contributors) - and it seems it is going to become even better.

Me too I hope for a great album this year (or next year) and all the best to everyone here!

--------------
"Such is life; and we are but as grass that is cut down, and put into the oven and baked" - Jerome K Jerome
Profile PM 
Yuval Offline

Group: Awaiting Authorisation
Posted: Jan. 23 2005, 10:38

hosting fan's tracks?
can u elaborate?
Profile PM 
Korgscrew Offline

Posted: Jan. 24 2005, 12:20

Things posted in the fan music area could be hosted here instead of in users' own webspace. We haven't worked out the details yet, so that's as much as I can elaborate!
Profile PM 
10 replies since Jan. 02 2005, 13:24 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net