Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Happy Birthday Tubularbelle< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
olracUK Offline

Group: Members
Posted: July 10 2008, 17:44

Just wanted to say a "Happy Birthday!" to our own antipodean ferret-loving, youtube blogging, grandma-of-many friend.

Happy Birthday Tracey. Hope you have a great day.

--------------
The answer is 42 - but what is the question?
Profile PM 
Harmono Offline

Posted: July 10 2008, 18:03

Quote (olracUK @ July 10 2008, 23:44)
Happy Birthday!

It was way back in 2005 (when the internet finally reached these backwoods where we live) when Tubular Belle taught me how to use the quote button. Now it's all so simple. :cool: Thanks, and happy Birthday!
Profile PM 
moonchildhippy Offline

Posted: July 10 2008, 18:52

Yep Happy Birthday TubularBelle, and also Happy Birthday me, it's weird you're the first person I "speak"! to on here and then I find you really are darn sarf (translation down south) :)  :D , and it's weird that we share the same birthday.

--------------
I'm going slightly mad,
It finally happened, I'm slightly mad , just very slightly mad

If you feel a little glum to Hergest Ridge you should come.

I'm challenging  taboos surrounding mental health

"Part time hippy"

I'M SUPPORTING OUR SOLDIERS

BRING OUR TROOPS HOME NOW!!
Profile PM 
ommadawn69 Offline

Posted: July 11 2008, 00:25

Hope you had a great Birthday. :)

Craig

--------------
http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/TheAlternativeMikeOldfieldGroup/
Profile PM 
Sweetpea Offline

Posted: July 11 2008, 01:11

Best wishes to you on your special day, TubularBelle. I haven't forgotten that you went out of your way to make me feel welcome on my arrival.

--------------
"I'm no physicist, but technically couldn't Mike both be with the horse and be flying through space at the same time? (On account of the earth's orbit around the Sun and all that). So it seems he never had to make the choice after all. I bet he's kicking himself now." - clotty
Profile PM 
olracUK Offline

Posted: July 11 2008, 08:42

Quote (moonchildhippy @ July 10 2008, 23:52)
and also Happy Birthday me,   :D , and it's weird that we share the same birthday.

Drat! Sorry Galadriel - I forgot it was your's too.

Happy Birthday Old Hippy!  :p

--------------
The answer is 42 - but what is the question?
Profile PM 
Sweetpea Offline

Posted: July 12 2008, 00:25

Oh yes - a very happy birthday to you, moonchildhippy!

--------------
"I'm no physicist, but technically couldn't Mike both be with the horse and be flying through space at the same time? (On account of the earth's orbit around the Sun and all that). So it seems he never had to make the choice after all. I bet he's kicking himself now." - clotty
Profile PM 
trcanberra Offline

Posted: July 13 2008, 01:18

Yes, happy birthday all *wave
Profile PM 
Inkanta Offline

Group: Admins
Posted: July 13 2008, 11:49

Happy Belated Birthday to Galadriel, Tracy, and the other one who shares a birthday with the two tubular ladies!

Maybe you have a wonderful year! Galadriel, maybe we will walk on Hergest Ridge, yet!

--------------
"No such thing as destiny; only choices exist." From:  Moongarden's "Solaris."
Profile PM 
moonchildhippy Offline

Posted: July 13 2008, 17:13

Quote (Inkanta @ July 13 2008, 15:49)
Happy Belated Birthday to Galadriel, Tracy, and the other one who shares a birthday with the two tubular ladies!

Maybe you have a wonderful year! Galadriel, maybe we will walk on Hergest Ridge, yet!

Tubular ladies, I like that  :cool: .

Oh yes I want to make some plans, for the coming months/next couple of years.  I know recently I've sunk back into a bit of a depressive episode, been to see my doctor and she's referred me for some counselling or CBT (cognitive behaviour therapy), as I've a few issues relating to having been in some abusive relationships in the past. I know my ex husband probably didn't mean to be abusive, but he has MS (we remain friends) and maybe exerting some control over me was his way of trying to keep some degree of control. It must be hard for a man to have to give up his role of provider due to disability.  I've also this other problem of stomach/pelvic pains, prolonged bleeding, I had an examination of my tubes, but they were fine, so my doctor is referring me for another scan incase it's gall or kidney stones etc.
I've a most wonderful boyfriend, he's worked in the field of mental health and he's helping me as best he can, but he's too involved with me to actually be my counsellor.
I'm trying to get a move up to Warwickshire, either in with him or at least nearby, we'll have to do the maths as atm I'm having to rely on benefits, and this could have a detrimental effect on his income, if I move in with him , which would be our ideal situation.
The problem is my property is local authority, I've put in a request to his local authority for a place, but locals have the priority.
I'd like to retrain to become a counsellor,as I'd like to help people solve thier problems.  I did apply to two national charities down here for volantary work, one working with elderly peole and the other with "victims" of crime, this was back in Oct/Nov, but I haven't heard anything back.  I would have thought they would at least reply, as I'm offering to give my time freely, this has the negative effect on me of making myself feel as if I'm "unemployable" , as that's how I feel.

I know when I visted Kington last time our dates didn't match up, you were there about5-6 weeks before me, and at the time I was looking after my husband, and when you were not far from me , about an hour or less travel from my home I couldn't get a sitter for my then husband, sometimes it's more difficult than planning a military operation.

Yes Inkanta I would love to meet up with you and walk om Hergest Ridge      
     :)  :D .

--------------
I'm going slightly mad,
It finally happened, I'm slightly mad , just very slightly mad

If you feel a little glum to Hergest Ridge you should come.

I'm challenging  taboos surrounding mental health

"Part time hippy"

I'M SUPPORTING OUR SOLDIERS

BRING OUR TROOPS HOME NOW!!
Profile PM 
9 replies since July 10 2008, 17:44 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net