Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Question: Guitars' Mp3 :: Total Votes:0
Poll choices Votes Statistics
Hy people 0  [0.00%]
I'm brazilian and I wish some Oldfield's mp3. Please, if you have, send to me by MSN Messenger (anjognr@msn.com):Embers 0  [0.00%]
Enigmatism 0  [0.00%]
The Bell 0  [0.00%]
Ommadawnand others... 0  [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Guitars' Mp3< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Brazilian Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Aug. 14 2004, 19:03

Hy people
I'm brazilian and I wish some Oldfield's mp3. Please, if you have, send to me by MSN Messenger:

Embers
Enigmatism
The Bell
Ommadawn

and others...
Profile PM 
Brazilian Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Aug. 14 2004, 19:05

lol

I'm sorry, but I don't know use a forum
Profile PM 
Korgscrew Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: Aug. 14 2004, 23:44

Problems with the forum software aside (don't worry about it, it happens to all of us at some point! ), we'd rather that this forum wasn't used for exchanging easily available material of Mike's (that is, things which are on albums or videos of his which are still on sale).
I know the situation's a huge moral minefield, and everyone has their own opinions about what's right and what's wrong, but we have to draw the line somewhere.

You'll find that the work of all major artists is fairly easily downloadable with the various file sharing systems (winmx, soulseek, those sorts of things) which are available...not that I endorse them...

You can of course download some music by Mike legally, via Apple's iTunes music store (http://www.apple.com/itunes/ - available for Windows as well as Mac), as well as the various other alternatives (I think Microsoft have one too, and there are others - a search for "legal music download" on Google reveals loads of options).
Profile PM 
2 replies since Aug. 14 2004, 19:03 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net