Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Greetings to you in the USA., Keep warm Jim and fellow tubes!< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
ex member 419 Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Jan. 09 2010, 04:47

Greetings Jim and tubes in the USA. Its snowy, icy and bitterly cold there for you now. Just wishing you well and hope you stay safe, cosy and warm. Keep little Eddy warm! Deb
Profile PM 
wiga Offline

Posted: Jan. 09 2010, 05:53

...and in Canada ... and I expect they all could give us whingy poms a few tips on how to deal with arctic weather.  

Do they get snow in Texas - I assumed, like in Teneriffe, it's  warm the whole year through?

--------------
Barn's burnt down - now I can see the moon.
Profile PM 
ex member 419 Offline

Posted: Jan. 09 2010, 22:47

Jim hasn't posted for a while, hope Texas did escape the cold snap. In Florida where its warm all year people have been donning sweaters this season so even warmer areas have been much colder. Hate to think what winter will be like here in June. Weather patterns in the North are worth watching, we know what we may be in for! Hope energy companies are working to re direct power to homes, hospitals, essential services. Then theres public transport, which has ground to a halt in the UK and Europe. Keep warm and safe! Deb
Profile PM 
Scatterplot Offline

Posted: Jan. 10 2010, 21:36

Its been cold here too. In the teens late at night. 40's in the day, fahrenhiet that is. Been enjoying a new PC. Faster. Vista is fine despite negative reviews. No complaints from me on Vista. Ya'll be cool.
Jim

--------------
We raise our voices in the night
Crying to heaven
And will our voices be heard
Or will they break Like the wind
Profile PM 
ex member 419 Offline

Posted: Jan. 11 2010, 03:28

Nice to hear from ya down there in the Lone Star State Jim! Vista should see you right and have you surfing cyberspace at a comfortable speed! Keep the home fires burning my friend! Deb
Profile PM 
4 replies since Jan. 09 2010, 04:47 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net