Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Good luck with the studies Fanny!, Have a great time< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
ex member 419 Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Mar. 02 2010, 05:47

I read Fanny's Diary and enjoyed it. I was locked out of replying so I wish you well and look forward to hearing your views on your hubbies music. Its something we all have in common.
Profile PM 
Matt Offline

Group: Admins
Posted: Mar. 02 2010, 06:07

You won't be able to post new topics in that area of the forums, the topics are restricted to new entries in the Diary. However everybody should be able to add replies to topics that are there. Have you tried "Add reply" to the first topic on Music of the Spheres here?

--------------
"I say I say I say I say, what's got three bottles and five eyes and no legs and two wheels"
Profile PM 
ex member 419 Offline

Posted: Mar. 02 2010, 06:21

Hi Matt, yes I did try to reply in the add reply, same as Dirk and Nacho. The line dropped out completely, went dead. Never had it happen before. Many thanks, Deb
Profile PM 
Korgscrew Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: Mar. 02 2010, 10:13

I've checked the forum permissions and don't see anything untoward there; I've also checked your account and clicked on the Members group again just in case something had got corrupted (it all looked as it should do, though). As other people from the same group have managed to post without problems, all I can think of is that the server might have been busy at the time. The topic feeds the blog page, so it could be that it was under a heavier load than usual at the time...there's no real technical difference between that and the news topics though (even the permissions are the same), so it should work!
Profile PM 
Scatterplot Offline

Posted: Mar. 02 2010, 11:09

It works for me. This site, every feature, always works so perfectly(thats a compliment).

--------------
We raise our voices in the night
Crying to heaven
And will our voices be heard
Or will they break Like the wind
Profile PM 
Philippe Tavares Offline

Posted: Mar. 02 2010, 11:54

;) So Korgscrew ? This one is not locked ? As it seems to work , i also want to congratulate Fanny for the studies she has planned and the ones she succeeded .

Maybe Tati could give her an help , if i'm right and if my memory is right too , Tati is studying in the same domain .
Profile PM 
Tati The Sentinel Offline

Posted: Mar. 02 2010, 12:58

Quote (Tubular Tos @ Mar. 02 2010, 16:54)
;) So Korgscrew ? This one is not locked ? As it seems to work , i also want to congratulate Fanny for the studies she has planned and the ones she succeeded .

Maybe Tati could give her an help , if i'm right and if my memory is right too , Tati is studying in the same domain .

I have a BSc Chemistry and I'm currently doing a MSc in Biotechology. Used to teach both Chemistry and Biology as a private teacher.

--------------
"But it's always the outsider, the black sheep, that becomes the blockbuster." - Mike Oldfield, 2014

"I remember feeling that I'd been judged unfairly and that I was going to prove them wrong." - Peter Davison, 2011
Profile PM WEB 
Korgscrew Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: Mar. 02 2010, 13:31

Quote (Tubular Tos @ Mar. 02 2010, 15:54)
;) So Korgscrew ? This one is not locked ?

Neither one is locked! :)

Like Matt said, the area's just going to be used for new diary posts, but within those topics, absolutely all registered users should be able to post - I've double checked that, so if it's still not working for anyone, do let us know.
Profile PM 
Scatterplot Offline

Posted: Mar. 02 2010, 13:33

Avagadro's number. Very important. 6.023X10 to the 23rd power.

--------------
We raise our voices in the night
Crying to heaven
And will our voices be heard
Or will they break Like the wind
Profile PM 
Tati The Sentinel Offline

Posted: Mar. 02 2010, 13:35

Quote (Scatterplot @ Mar. 02 2010, 18:33)
Avagadro's number. Very important. 6.023X10 to the 23rd power.

I was surprised to see Planck's number on her exam,toughie one!

--------------
"But it's always the outsider, the black sheep, that becomes the blockbuster." - Mike Oldfield, 2014

"I remember feeling that I'd been judged unfairly and that I was going to prove them wrong." - Peter Davison, 2011
Profile PM WEB 
Philippe Tavares Offline

Posted: Mar. 02 2010, 15:24

Quote (Tati The Sentinel @ Mar. 02 2010, 18:58)
Used to teach both Chemistry and Biology as a private teacher.

;) So you could teach her !
Profile PM 
10 replies since Mar. 02 2010, 05:47 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net