Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Funny Tip< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Izorion Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Dec. 07 2005, 21:13

Just wanna say hi and cheer a funny tip, and I think this would fit here  ;)  My friend and I was talking about how to get those .avi .mpeg to better quality and we have tryed all crazy things, it is hard to get old videos to better quality, the next day my frend come home to me and show me the MO Live In Viareggio 84... well it was alot better and I ask him how he did it! His answer was this... I put my new movie camera to the screen and record from the smal 160x200 resolution and saw the quality was better lol   :D and then he had use the bootleg files to get the other live sound out to the 5.1 system ( in sterio sound ) well, I thought he was jokning first, but I tryed this my self, as a matter of fact it works, and whit good bootlegs you can show your friends a fairly good live consert on tv whit non mono sound  :cool:

How much better, well try it out   :)

P.S If this already is posted somewhere else, I dident know... just wanna share, and I know this is not about Mikes music to do,  :p

--------------
The Wise Man Knows, There Is Alot To Learn.
"No. Try not. Do or do not. There is no try"
Profile PM 
0 replies since Dec. 07 2005, 21:13 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net