Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Fugato Orchestra on YouTube< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
ThisName Offline

Group: Members
Posted: April 30 2007, 07:04

Have any of you guys heard and seen the clip on YouTube of this group playing a stunning cut from Taurus II?

Stumbled across it today and was knocked out by the arrangement. Really superb so go and check it out!

--------------
www.ryanyardmusic.com
Profile PM 
imhotep Offline

Posted: April 30 2007, 07:11

Yeah, it's great.
Profile PM 
EeToN Offline

Posted: April 30 2007, 08:47

Good spot!

This is the exact link.

You can listen to the audio in better quality here.

I've also seen the Taurus II cover live last summer (as they're Hungarian just as me), it was great. But what was even more great: they made also a Vangelis medley on real instruments, including a performance of 12 O'Clock from Heaven & Hell. That was pure magic!

They're a very promising young band, I also like their own music, their debut album "Neander Variations" is very diversified (from Jarre-style through medieval to jazz moments) and enjoyable, full of melodies, exactly to my taste. :) One of my favourite tracks is Etnoid. Fortunately they manage to stay alive, even though they're coming from Hungary where real talents aren't much honoured. :(

--------------
If I were music, I would be Enigmatism.
Profile PM WEB 
flippyshark Offline

Posted: April 30 2007, 09:35

Agreed, that was really great stuff.  I'll certainly check out their album, if I can find it.
Profile PM 
3 replies since April 30 2007, 07:04 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net