Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Fresh little addition to the joy of life, +she has no need for conflict< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Scatterplot Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Feb. 28 2009, 23:32

I wanted to share something precious with you Tubes. Nothing controversial or insulting from recent threads but pure joy. The woman I reffered to in the recent past who left the house we leased jointly did pay her rent....now her portion of the lease money has been paid. However she did renig on a verbal contract to pay half the utilities, which left me strapped and is not conducive to fair play. However, I'm out of here and legally free April 30th. Although I move back to my former apt. complex from 2007 on April 1. Out of guilt, she gave me Eddy(the goods). But she just bought a Shih Tzu female puppy, Valentina. Here she is:

--------------
We raise our voices in the night
Crying to heaven
And will our voices be heard
Or will they break Like the wind
Profile PM 
Scatterplot Offline

Posted: Mar. 01 2009, 00:09

Here is my Eddy kissing her. He's a sweet little quadriped.

The only thing that worries me, she has a hernia caused from the mother chewing the umbilical cord. The vet would prefer to wait till shes 5 months old to fix it. She's only 8 weeks old. Well hope you enjoy this diversion Tubes. This kind of love/cuddling/inter-species interaction is what I prefer to intraspecies conflict.

--------------
Crying to heaven
Profile PM 
ex member 419 Offline

Posted: Mar. 01 2009, 00:17

Gee gosh how dang cute is this? two species co existing in peace, the gravitars will be pleased! think they have given up on homosapiens though, we forgot to have fun and just be   deb
Profile PM 
Scatterplot Offline

Posted: Mar. 01 2009, 00:54

You've got the positive vibes Deb. Keep on keepin' on. A most positive asset to this place of Mike Oldfield chillout zone.
Jimbo

--------------
Crying to heaven
Profile PM 
3Wheeler Offline

Posted: Mar. 01 2009, 03:49

Paul O Grady would be proud of you ...    to all those stateside he hosts a chat show in the uk alongside a couple of 4 legged cuties !! :cool:

--------------
We're Flying Aeroflot, We've Got Reservations.
Profile PM 
TubularBelle Offline

Posted: Mar. 11 2009, 21:07

Not as cute as my ferrets!

--------------
I hate getting up early. I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!
Profile PM 
ex member 419 Offline

Posted: Mar. 11 2009, 22:58

Ferrets are cute little suckers and smart! hurts like hell if they nip though! deb
Profile PM 
6 replies since Feb. 28 2009, 23:32 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net