Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Pages: (6) < 1 2 3 4 5 [6] >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Finale, The group project< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
^NabLa^ Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Oct. 12 2009, 09:44

Yes, definitely, there's a guitar sound or two I'd like to replicate (that liquid guitar sound you find for example on Sentinel I just can't figure out).

--------------
^NabLa^
Profile PM WEB 
Kiwwy Offline

Posted: Dec. 09 2009, 17:14

The idea of a get-together is very neat I think.

I was just listening to Finale today, and I would have liked TB 2003 to sound like that.

I dont play any instruments at all, but I dont think that would stop me showing up to listen to all the whizzes doing their thing, if the practical issues could be worked out.

--------------
TB Ultimate #363
Platinum #101
QE2 #749
Profile PM 
BOOsTER Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: April 06 2010, 05:51

Quote (^NabLa^ @ Oct. 12 2009, 15:44)
Yes, definitely, there's a guitar sound or two I'd like to replicate (that liquid guitar sound you find for example on Sentinel I just can't figure out).

That liquid guitar sound is really just a guitar with low-pass frequency of which is going through mild LFO modulation...if you want to make it extremely similar you could also do the same melody following it with a saw wave going through the same filter and with a little higher sustain and release.

--------------
http://www.djbooster.net
Profile PM 
hhgygy Offline

Posted: May 19 2011, 06:48

OMG, is this back from 2003? And I did not know anything about this project. Very nice effort, anyways.
Profile PM 
103 replies since Oct. 31 2003, 10:10 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (6) < 1 2 3 4 5 [6] >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net