Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: "File Attachments" section not appearing in Opera< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Trinidad Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Dec. 26 2006, 18:30

Well, the title says it all: I use the Opera web browser, and was about to add an image to the Tr3s Lunas guide gallery, but just couldn't find the "File Attachments" section.

Is that a problem with Opera, the forum, or both? Can it be fixed easily?

Of course, I can use any other browser, but I thought you should know it.
Profile PM 
Olivier Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: Dec. 26 2006, 22:07

You can try to do a Find 'File Attachments' in Opera, it will show you where it is, at the bottom of the post page.
Profile PM 
Trinidad Offline

Posted: Dec. 27 2006, 04:15

Quote (Olivier @ Dec. 27 2006, 04:07)
You can try to do a Find 'File Attachments' in Opera, it will show you where it is, at the bottom of the post page.

Sorry, no luck. Just searching for "atta" it says "No coincidences". The section is really not there.
Profile PM 
Olivier Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: Dec. 27 2006, 12:46

If you go on this page http://tubular.net/forums/ikonboard.cgi?act=Post;CODE=00;f=75 you don't see it at the bottom?
Profile PM 
Trinidad Offline

Posted: Dec. 27 2006, 14:58

Quote (Olivier @ Dec. 27 2006, 18:46)
If you go on this page http://tubular.net/forums/ikonboard.cgi?act=Post;CODE=00;f=75 you don't see it at the bottom?

Nope, I just see the usual text box for the message, the "Options" section, and then the three buttons, "Posting abilities", etc., but no sign of the "File attachments" section :/ .
Profile PM 
Trinidad Offline

Posted: Dec. 27 2006, 15:16

Well, I've been playing with Opera configuration options for tubular.net, and I've found the problem: if I allow the browser to identify itself as Opera, the section does not appear; but if I ask it to identify as Firefox or Explorer, the section appears.

Does the board hate Opera? :O
Profile PM 
5 replies since Dec. 26 2006, 18:30 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net