Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Far Above the Clouds Remixes, The Single CDs from this track< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
tubularbills Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Sep. 22 2005, 22:05

Amazingly enough, I just got Far Above the Clouds CD Single [#2] that includes the Jam & Spoon Deep inside the club remix, Timewriter's Big Bag of Secrets Remix and J&S's Far Below the Bass edit.

Just wondering if anyone else heard these remixes? i don't know if anyone else is really into house/trance music.

but i absolutely love Timewriter's Remix. wow. Its been so long since i listened to TB3 and this made me go back and hear it again.

--------------
Terrible, Wonderful, Crazy, Perfect.
Profile PM 
bugular tell Offline

Posted: Sep. 27 2005, 14:29

yeah i have, i have both cd's and all the mixes are good, now i want to listen to them! lol  :D

--------------
Light travels faster than sound, thats why some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Profile PM 
Inkanta Offline

Group: Admins
Posted: Sep. 27 2005, 23:23

Yeah, I agree. I actually like to run with them, particularly placing them after TBIII. There is something about their "trance-iness" at that point that lets me space out and only miminally remember that I am still running. I get lost in it and then suddenly, I'm home. :D

--------------
"No such thing as destiny; only choices exist." From:  Moongarden's "Solaris."
Profile PM 
tubularbills Offline

Posted: Sep. 28 2005, 09:25

I just got CD1 now too - absolutely amazing.

--------------
Terrible, Wonderful, Crazy, Perfect.
Profile PM 
Cinos Offline

Posted: Oct. 03 2005, 08:48

I love trance, but this track is perfect as it is. A remix could only ruin it...  :/
Profile PM 
Inkanta Offline

Group: Admins
Posted: Oct. 03 2005, 19:21

FATC is one of my favorite MO tracks but I find the remixed interpretations to be much fun. One of my favorite memories involving the remixes is running along one of the beaches at Byron Bay in Oz with them (of course, prior to that, I had been dancing along to pieces of TBIII -- thankfully it was very early in the morning and the beach was pretty deserted, LOL). :)

--------------
"No such thing as destiny; only choices exist." From:  Moongarden's "Solaris."
Profile PM 
Tubularman Offline

Group: Awaiting Authorisation
Posted: Oct. 03 2005, 20:23

those remixes are really good. My favorite of them must be the FACT (jam & spoon mix). I love the climax at the end. The bells specially! :zzz: I have never have horror feelings about mike music going trance like this mix.

--------------
Mike Oldfield M i x e s
https://soundcloud.com/tubularman
Profile PM WEB 
6 replies since Sep. 22 2005, 22:05 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net