Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Fake demo< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Olivier Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: Mar. 08 2012, 18:27

Doing a fake early stage demo - The Killings Fields could be a good candidate - could be amusing and sort of innovating. I'm not sure it was ever done before by any fans. Thought of it listening to Pink Floyd The Wall demos. (Listening to the Universal demos we got doesn't make me think of anything but murder.)
Profile PM 
Ugo Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Mar. 08 2012, 18:37

I think someone could do a TBII Early Stages fake demo. I also think it would be better than the officially released Early Stages tracks. :D

I don't really like the demos on The Wall. They sound too simplified. But maybe I'm too used to hearing the full work...

--------------
Ugo C. - a devoted Amarokian
Profile PM 
Olivier Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: Mar. 08 2012, 19:00

Quote (Ugo @ Mar. 08 2012, 18:37)
I think someone could do a TBII Early Stages fake demo. I also think it would be better than the officially released Early Stages tracks. :D

I don't really like the demos on The Wall. They sound too simplified. But maybe I'm too used to hearing the full work...

Yeah, I don't like The Wall demos either, but they are interesting, make you think of the quality and musicality gap between their demos and the end product (but yes, as you said, the fact we listened hundreds of time to the final product should be taken into account), plus they don't come in 5:1, I don't know you feel like a respected fan :)
Profile PM 
2 replies since Mar. 08 2012, 18:27 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net