Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Expectations< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Jerome C Offline

Group: Members
Posted: May 28 2002, 05:51

Hi all,

I think that the lucky ones who could play the game will all agree to say the result is really far above all of our - frightened - expectations (despite the not state-of-the-art graphics and the other tech problems).

What's clearly lacking here is some kind of technical support ! We paid for that software, and some of us still can't use it... And how to report bugs and problems ? Olivier is nice enough to maintain these forums, but the MusicVR team should provide something here !

I guess that's the difference between a true game company and our hero's project wink

But it's too bad I'm maried + a baby, I can't spend all my nights on Tres Lunas !!!! biggrin

--------------
Jerome C
(long time out of here, but always having MO in mind somewhere)
Profile PM 
MusicallyInspired Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: May 28 2002, 11:22

well somebody on the Amarok mailing list said that he had some trouble and he emailed them and they were very helpful apparently. wanting more information so they could release an updated version or somethn. anyways he said they were very helpful and recommended emailing them if u have trouble...

--------------
BrandonBlume.com
"The beauty in life is in the embracing of the variety of things. If all the world was blue there would be no colour blue."
Profile PM WEB 
Dali Offline

Group: Members
Posted: June 03 2002, 06:57

yes, but what is their e-mail adress???

Dali
Profile PM WEB 
MusicallyInspired Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: June 03 2002, 15:10

it should be somewhere in that startup window when u first play musicvr......i emailed them myself once.....i dont remember where i saw it or what it was tho

--------------
BrandonBlume.com
"The beauty in life is in the embracing of the variety of things. If all the world was blue there would be no colour blue."
Profile PM WEB 
3 replies since May 28 2002, 05:51 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net