Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: EDDY!, seeming fine< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Scatterplot Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Dec. 24 2009, 03:07

Eddy is not too playfull with toys but very affectionate  in the last 48 hours. Purple bruise on chest persists. I think he is healing. Christmas....not so bad as I wrote. Just a holiday that should be banned. Wreaks havoc in society, reminds the have-not's of what they do not have, mainly alone mo-fo's, is a random guess at Christ's birth. But I am happy Eddy is acting normal. I will protect him like the holy grail. I guess my X-mas gift is Eddy is doing fine. The bills in January.......another day!! I will Get Eddy back on the horse, as well as myself come Jan. And get my PC "life" back on the horse with a new PC -I think-....probably have to settle for Windows Vista but OK. As long as I have a working optical drive, and more speed. Be cool,
Jim

--------------
We raise our voices in the night
Crying to heaven
And will our voices be heard
Or will they break Like the wind
Profile PM 
Dirk Star Offline

Posted: Dec. 24 2009, 07:00

Good to hear that Eddy is on the mend.The in-laws dog suffers from sensitive skin,and you can see on some days it bothers him more than others.

About 4-5 weeks ago my wife bought a packet of 12 plastic suction pads for hanging up Christmas lights.They had some pretty sharp looking metal hooks on the end of them,for which you were supposed to loop the wires onto I guess.So of course while we were out the dog decided to rip open the packet and scatter them all over the kitchen.Don`t know why she did it,as she`s never really done anything like that since she was a pup.Anyway we only ever managed to find 11 of the bloody things so it was a bit of a worry for a while if she`d ate one of them.Like you say (although we do have pet insurance) vet bills can be a nightmare especialy at this time of year.Fortunatly the 12th one finaly turned up a few days later,but the worry does kind of remind you just how much those critters mean to you.
Profile PM 
ex member 419 Offline

Posted: Dec. 24 2009, 14:12

Merry Christmas Jim! Im glad Eddy is getting better. You look after yourself and remember it is one day of the year, where often the real spirit of Christmas, that of hope for the future and that we are all loved is replaced by materialism and misery. New Year should be good Jim! I look beyond today and think of what the new year holds! Deb
Profile PM 
2 replies since Dec. 24 2009, 03:07 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net