Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: do not understant the game, help me please!< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Incantations2085 Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Dec. 23 2002, 12:36

HI could you help me about the game?
i cannot understant it! i cannot control it and many more!!!
maybe my pc is not appropriate? i have pentium 4 !!  
1.5 ghzz
i do not think so!
please tell me
waiting for...... thanks!!

--------------
Reaching through the dark, do you have to go??
Profile PM 
MusicallyInspired Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: Dec. 23 2002, 15:05

read the instructions. pressing the left mouse button makes you go forward. the longer you press the faster you go (numbers 1 2 and 3 change your speed to go even faster or slower). and the right mouse button slows you down. and when you press it again you go in reverse. pressing it once again will make you stop again. and moving the mouse around changes the angle in which you are facing. pretty simple if u ask me....but then i spent a few years as a hardcore Counter-Strike, Half-Life, Quake, Duke Nukem, etc gamer so im used to it.

realMyst is also really kool...too bad i only have the demo.....i cant find the full game in stores anymore :(. oh well....

--------------
BrandonBlume.com
"The beauty in life is in the embracing of the variety of things. If all the world was blue there would be no colour blue."
Profile PM WEB 
Incantations2085 Offline

Posted: Dec. 24 2002, 07:51

thank you my friend!!
i want to ask something more!!
i have purchase music vr but i do not know if works well!!
i have gone to the forest and the canyon!!
is that the demo or the full game???
also tell me some details more !!
thanks i will be waiting for your answer!!
die for!! bye!! :)  :)

--------------
Reaching through the dark, do you have to go??
Profile PM 
MusicallyInspired Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: Feb. 04 2003, 19:00

The forest and the canyon areas are not in the demo version. You do indeed have the full version :).

--------------
BrandonBlume.com
"The beauty in life is in the embracing of the variety of things. If all the world was blue there would be no colour blue."
Profile PM WEB 
Jerome C Offline

Posted: Mar. 12 2003, 07:44

Hi,

just to mention that the game has never been available through regular store, it has always been through MusicVR site, where you can download it (but if you don't have DSL...) and pay online (pretty cheap).

And the bad point has always been poor support if you have real problems, though you can get some support through The MO Official Information Service where you can find a "MVR support form". There is also a FAQ in there with prerequisites. They claim somewhere that having the demo working on your machine is some quind of guarantee, but don't believe them ;)

Voila.  :cool:

--------------
Jerome C
(long time out of here, but always having MO in mind somewhere)
Profile PM 
paul@mikeoldfield.org
Unregistered

Posted: Mar. 13 2003, 04:46

It was never said that installing the demo was any guarantee that the full version would work.  Simply that if the demo version did not work, then it was unlikely that the full version would either.  

This has changed now that the MVR engine has been updated to have more graphics card compatibility.

Paul
Jerome C Offline

Posted: Mar. 13 2003, 05:04

It's written on the webpage where you buy MVR, and I agree the word prerequisite is more appropriate than guarantee ;)

I personally had many technical problems with the game and used the technical support form, and actually got some responses through it, though it wouldn't help much. My problems where solved after a long time with patchs (1.0f or g, if I remember well).

Jerome

--------------
Jerome C
(long time out of here, but always having MO in mind somewhere)
Profile PM 
6 replies since Dec. 23 2002, 12:36 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net