Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: demo limits, not much to do< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
bugular tell Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Feb. 15 2004, 16:05

Is it me being crap,or is there not alot to do in this demo? :D

i know that the word "demo" explains alot but all i have managed to do is collect the bells, release the birdies, and go into the ship, and any big TB sticking out of the ground takes you back to the bell collecting, so is there anymore to this?

If the answer is yes then any pointers would be good! hehe :cool:

--------------
Light travels faster than sound, thats why some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Profile PM 
Jammer Offline

Posted: Feb. 15 2004, 17:11

You've generally got further than I was bothered to go. It's a lot easier to get lost and loose sense of direction especially during the bell collecting. I find this incredibly frustrating added by the fact that you can't save the game

You can go through the big pipes sticking out of the ground (supposedly bells) to a world with blocked-up corridors and an endless helix of stairs that's also blocked near the top. You can fire odd computer chip projectiles.

Above one of the tunnels is a stained-glass motif. If you shoot this, the colours should change and there will be a glider aviator that you can fly around on the bottom stair. There's some sort of platform on the next stair. I tried flying the glider on to this, but nothing happened. Only one tunnel is accessible. This has another plane aviator and several bells that you cannot pick up. If you follow it down a couple of junctions it will just take you back to the very beginning. Aarggh!!

Once www.mikeoldfield.com is working again, I'll get the full version of 'Lunas'. Only just recently come back to Mike's music and I generally like the Music VR concept
Profile PM 
Holger Offline

Posted: Feb. 15 2004, 17:21

The demo's been nearly boring me to death. I especially can't see the point of those big empty rooms you get to when you fly through the tunnels that branch off of the 'Egyptian' looking cave. Takes ages to get through those tunnels, there's plenty of them and at the end of each of them is a big room with nothing in it. Great.
Profile PM 
2 replies since Feb. 15 2004, 16:05 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net