Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Pages: (2) < 1 [2] >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Cover< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
manintherain Offline

Group: Members.
Posted: Oct. 02 2007, 06:15

The picture must have been taken during a visit to Richard Bransons retreat in Mahón, Menorca. Richards mother Eve owns another house on the island.

:/
Profile PM 
Sweetpea Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Oct. 20 2007, 13:32

Quote (larstangmark @ Oct. 02 2007, 03:23)
Just want to add to the "was-he-there-and-was-he-not" discussion; look at this poster: http://p200server.us.es/mikeoldfield/fotos/1825.jpg
There's something looking like an electric wall socket at the bottom of the picture! Draw your own conclusions...

So maybe the text should have read "There's more to Mike Oldfield... than a mere 120 volts."? But it still looks more like an RC Jeep to me. See? It's even leaving a spray of ocean foam in its wake.

--------------
"I'm no physicist, but technically couldn't Mike both be with the horse and be flying through space at the same time? (On account of the earth's orbit around the Sun and all that). So it seems he never had to make the choice after all. I bet he's kicking himself now." - clotty
Profile PM 
Modeler Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Feb. 13 2008, 11:30

Quote (Ethain @ Oct. 01 2007, 16:01)
It's not Cala Galdana, it's Cala Pregonda, in Menorca. I've got one foto, quite recent:
http://www.137.org/k/Menorca/Cala_Pregonda/10_houses_clear_water.JPG

Is that or is that not the same rock at the right of the frame? Amazed it's still there, with erosion and whatnot.

--------------
Doo dom dop
Doodily doop n'dop n'dop
A-doodily doo dom dop
Doodily doop n'dop n'dop

Man, they don't write songs like that any more...
Profile PM 
22 replies since May 09 2000, 04:31 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (2) < 1 [2] >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net