Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Pages: (2) < 1 [2] >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Christmas is here! Time for fun!, What are your Christmas wishes?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Tati The Sentinel Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Dec. 17 2009, 04:48

This Xmas is going to be the very first one that I'm going to celebrate without my parents,but I won't be alone...travelling to Germany next week to spend Xmas with some friends,at least,it will keep Xmas spirit alive.

--------------
"But it's always the outsider, the black sheep, that becomes the blockbuster." - Mike Oldfield, 2014

"I remember feeling that I'd been judged unfairly and that I was going to prove them wrong." - Peter Davison, 2011
Profile PM WEB 
The Caveman Offline

Posted: Dec. 17 2009, 04:50

Being a dedicated carrot cruncher i miss out on turkey.Never much liked it when i did eat meat.However there's a really good quorn substitute that works well.And since no-one else is a veggie in my family there's plenty left over for boxing day lunch and then sandwiches as well.It's really the only time of year i eat loads and pretty much the only time i eat tons of chocolate.Xmas isn't xmas without chocolate!I do believe i'm starting to feel christmassy!About bloody time!!! :laugh:

--------------
THE COMING OF THE GREAT WHITE HANDKERCHEIF IS NIGH.
Profile PM 
Dirk Star Offline

Posted: Dec. 17 2009, 05:21

Quote (wiga @ Dec. 17 2009, 09:42)
Quote (The Caveman @ Dec. 17 2009, 03:51)
(all happy, full and farting-i love sprouts)

:laugh:  - I love sprouts too if they're cooked soft and pink inside.

Dirk - a nasty shock you got there. Was the happy outcome like a Scrooge moment - like wanting to send the lad off to buy the fattest turkey in the shop!

:D Yeah that was pretty much the feeling Wiga,and I don`t even like turkey.To be honest I think I`d probably prefer Caveman`s quorn option there..Luckily for me though we nearly always have either beef or pork..Or chicken you know,it seems to suffice the rest of the year,and then all of a sudden we`re eating turkey for some reason?Let`s face it,it`s like chicken but not as good.
Profile PM 
Scatterplot Offline

Posted: Dec. 17 2009, 07:06

http://www.eyegas.com/sproutifarts/

--------------
We raise our voices in the night
Crying to heaven
And will our voices be heard
Or will they break Like the wind
Profile PM 
ommaGeddon Offline

Posted: Dec. 17 2009, 09:14

Quote (Scatterplot @ Dec. 17 2009, 12:06)
http://www.eyegas.com/sproutifarts/

LOL!!!  :laugh:  

Hilarious. Great game too. I managed to get to Level 3.
Profile PM 
ex member 419 Offline

Posted: Dec. 19 2009, 03:51

Hi Tati, thinking of you, wishing you a Merry Christmas. First one away from home can be hard. Have a snowy time in Germany with your friends. Cheers
Profile PM 
Scatterplot Offline

Posted: Dec. 19 2009, 05:10

I think I just recruited a new tube-net member. A babe on facebook. Plays guitar. Has "some MO" in her collection. Let's see if she joins.....hey I'm tryin' Toobs. And not for my own means heheeee............besides shes from Romania. Sounds cute tho!
Jimbo

--------------
Crying to heaven
Profile PM 
ex member 419 Offline

Posted: Dec. 19 2009, 07:07

Go for it Jimbo! Spice up your Christmas
Profile PM 
Scatterplot Offline

Posted: Dec. 21 2009, 22:40

Things kinda went sour this Christmas. A few days ago I had to take Eddy to the vet. He scratches himself badly. No fleas. I bought him his 3rd Depomedrol shot in 3 months, a steroid anti-imflammatory drug. But this time the vet drew blood to send off to be tested for whatever he is allergic too(a very thorough expensive test with foreshadowing for more costs later). This broke the bank for Christmas. Last night I spent the night at a freinds house who has a female Shih-tzu. Although only out-weighing Eddy buy 1/2 a pound, she's very aggressive, bites his ears, bullies him. Yet they have moments of sweetness too. I came home this morning and noticed a HUGE(for a little 14.3 LB dog) area of purple bordering on black skin on his chest. Obviously a huge bruise(blood under skin). I wonder.......did the female shih tzu F him up while we were out shopping, did he fall? All I know is he is 2yo in the prime of life. Yet seems SO fragile now compared to a year ago, so fragile. He's eating OK and no change in behaviour, yet I protect him like the holy grail. I love him like nothing else on Earth, yet he is financially crippling me. Perhaps in April, when I move again(if Eddy permits the finances to do so), he will be in an environment that is more conducive to his well-being....Well, my well-being was the idea. Oh well, enough depression. It's just, I wanted this new faster PC(and my optical drive died). I spent that on the vet. But just like with a child.....he comes first. I sure am looking forward to January. Look in on you tubes soon. Pray for little Eddy. We're all we've got. I cancelled my own check-up with my human Dr. to cover this. Glad I did.
Jim

--------------
Crying to heaven
Profile PM 
ex member 419 Offline

Posted: Dec. 21 2009, 23:34

Im sorry to hear you are having a lousy run up to Christmas Jim. Poor little Eddy, I love that little dog! Depomedrol can cause bruising from a small injury. All steroids have this side effect. Not a cheap treatment at the Vet. I hope you are treated to lunch on Christmas Day and Eddy gets better soon! Hugs from my 3 felines, Lizzie, Antoine and Mildy!
Profile PM 
ex member 419 Offline

Posted: Dec. 22 2009, 03:37

Bring on Boxing Day! The start of the Sydney to Hobart yacht race. Skippers from around the world sail their ocean going yachts to Hobart! I have a view of the harbour and see them finish. There is a festival at this time which includes The Taste Of Tasmania where produce is served. Entertainment and a real party New Years Eve!
Profile PM 
30 replies since Dec. 06 2009, 05:15 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (2) < 1 [2] >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net