Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Changing the 3 gates sequence< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
TOBY Offline

Group: Members
Posted: May 25 2002, 14:25

Has anybody worked out how you change the sequence of the 3 gates. How to change the first owl sequence to the bat sequence. I did it accidently but can't remember how. Cheers
Profile PM 
TOBY Offline

Posted: May 25 2002, 20:12

Just worked out you have to do the moon sequence first. Then they change. Great dance track with the bats. Shame its not on the album.
Profile PM 
MusicallyInspired Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: May 25 2002, 21:12

isnt there 2 rocks with 3...'things' behind each? first set (near the white tree and thin men)(from left to right) White Owl sequence, Ant Tunnel Sequence, and then the Swords Game. and the other set (near the portal that takes you into space as the Skater...to the left of the cactus when u first start the game) (from left to right) Bat Sequence, Flaming Birds & Morphing Baby Sequence, and the Space sequence with the different tracks on the different planets (which doesnt work too well on my computer with my graphics card cuz it likes to make things disappear when they go far away and the textures disappear too....so when i finally find a planet (i have to be really close to it to see it) i dont know which one it is and sometimes i end up going back to the Music VR world cuz i hit the wrong planet...drives me nuts....then it takes so long to play it agian and find all the planets...

sigh i need to upgrade frown...

--------------
BrandonBlume.com
"The beauty in life is in the embracing of the variety of things. If all the world was blue there would be no colour blue."
Profile PM WEB 
TOBY Offline

Posted: May 26 2002, 06:44

Yeah you're right. Cheers for that, looks like I spent most of yesterday afternoon going round in circles. Bugger!
Profile PM 
Jerome C Offline

Posted: May 27 2002, 04:39

confused

What IS the "3 gates sequence" ?

And what do you do with the several small gates you have on the ground, nothing never happens when I go through them.

And why do I often loose the rings I find ? It means I did something wrong I went back to the start with no ring for punishment ?? Just once did I manager to "keep" 4 of them, I have no idea how / why !?!

--------------
Jerome C
(long time out of here, but always having MO in mind somewhere)
Profile PM 
timshen Offline

Posted: May 27 2002, 12:40

Yeah Jerome! Same thing's been happening with me - but I have only managed to get two rings so far and lost them both - ibn the process, however, i've done some fantastic things - swim with dolphins, change music and colours on the moon by shooting the ring thingies and much, much more - I can't ait to get back to it!@ Quite addictive!

--------------
Expect Great Things.
Attempt Great Things.
Profile PM 
timshen Offline

Posted: June 02 2002, 10:24

Hey! Oldfield_fan made a great little map of the MVR world that helps a lot! You can see that there ARE two 'ayers rocks' with TWO ring gate sets of three. Take a look...

http://hem.passagen.se/jowill/

--------------
Expect Great Things.
Attempt Great Things.
Profile PM 
6 replies since May 25 2002, 14:25 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net