Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Can you trace the genetics of Disney characters?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Unregistered

Posted: Dec. 20 2009, 21:47

I went to a special tv talk disney dvd collection exhibit recently at the New Orleans Museum of Art. It’s called “Dreams Come True: Art of the Classic Fairy Tales from the cartoon all Disney dvds Studio.”

It’s a huge exhibit. We spent over half an hour in the section dedicated to “anime disney dvd collection.” And there were other areas dedicated to “Cinderella,” “Sleeping Beauty,” “The Little Mermaid,” “Beauty and the Beast” and “The Princess and the Frog.”

I love “Beauty and the Beast” for obvious reasons. Maybe one day tv Disney dvd box set will do “Beauty and the Underachieving Slob with Irresponsibility Issues.”

But that’s another column. disney dvd box set

When I think of cartoon disney dvd collection, I think of tv series disney dvd collection music. And when I think of Disney film music, I think of aggravating songs stuck in my head.
On the news report, the anchor was reading copy about show Disney 100 years magic dvd what a whimsical moment, while footage rolled of the ground crew groovin’ to the music. All of a sudden, disney dvd box set one of them lost control and began playing air guitar.

I couldn’t get him out of my mind. The song was tv disney movies on dvd bad enough, but this NASA looney tunes complete series dvd guy was in a stereotypical nerdy short-sleeve short, dark tie and pocket protector. Just jammin’ away. I didn’t feel good. Would that be classic or operant show Disney box set conditioning?
ex member 419 Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Dec. 21 2009, 00:53

Hi there Maggie m. Definitely a case of individuals exposed to mega doses of the Mickey Mouse Club in youth (classical conditioning) and a result of operant conditioning (working in a childs paradise)! Result...adults behaving like toddlers and having to do it for the job! I am definitely in the wrong profession! Any jobs at Disney world? LOL! Deb
Profile PM 
ex member 419 Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Dec. 21 2009, 00:53

Hi there Maggie m. Definitely a case of individuals exposed to mega doses of the Mickey Mouse Club in youth (classical conditioning) and a result of operant conditioning (working in a childs paradise)! Result...adults behaving like toddlers and having to do it for the job! I am definitely in the wrong profession! Any jobs at Disney world? LOL! Deb
Profile PM 
2 replies since Dec. 20 2009, 21:47 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net