nightspore Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Mar. 25 2011, 10:08

Won't be a sec...
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: Mar. 25 2011, 10:11

I'll have to leave it - the program keeps crashing. I recently "upgraded" my computer, which means half the old stuff doesn't work :(
Profile PM 
MVR Superstar Offline

Posted: Mar. 25 2011, 10:49

shame, is it just maestro or is TL broken too?

--------------
"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: Mar. 25 2011, 10:58

I get an "exception error", which means it's trying to access memory that doesn't belong to it, I suppose. I'll try reinstalling it tomorrow. Around this time is good for me, though, if you want to try another day...
Profile PM 
MVR Superstar Offline

Posted: Mar. 25 2011, 11:05

ok, cool. Hope you can fix it  :) . May I make a a suggestion of trying windows compatability? Its a tab under right click>properties on the sortcut. :)

--------------
"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: Mar. 25 2011, 11:18

Thanks  :)
Profile PM 
MVR Superstar Offline

Posted: Mar. 25 2011, 11:36

Ok guys, the game i over now, although I may start another one later if someone asks kindly enough  :) .
Thanks to Ugo for the game and chat ;) .
See you all tommorrow night I hope  :D.

--------------
Profile PM 
Ugo Offline

Posted: Mar. 25 2011, 11:43

Thanks Matt for hosting me within Maestro, and for the patience you had in bearing with me. :D

As a first-time actual player of Maestro, I didn't do really bad. I collected four medals and I entered the huge "terrain" world, which looks really great.

By the way, @ Matt/MVR Superstar: I have a Native American dreamcatcher which is indeed round, cream-coloured with small light blue spheres in its net, and with feathers hanging from it. But the friend who gave it to me, who is a very nice Native American girl (I think she is of Cherokee origins) said that they do exist in all shapes and colours.

--------------
Ugo C. - a devoted Amarokian
Profile PM 
maria Offline

Posted: Mar. 25 2011, 17:49

I know it's a bit late... but I'm still curious for the obelisk in Firebeing's World and would like to try the Sprite Master.

Anyone around for a quick game?

--------------
...morning and evening i'm flying, i'm dreaming...
Profile PM WEB 
maria Offline

Posted: Mar. 25 2011, 17:55

I've run to the riverbed and I got the obelisk in Firebeing's World!

--------------
Profile PM WEB 
maria Offline

Posted: Mar. 25 2011, 18:26

I've been flying to the obelisk and beyond. It's amazing how vast is the distance out there... You can fly and fly and fly and it never ends.. Sometimes I feel if I keep flying, will find a new continent!!

Obelisk, daliphants and land from far away

Cu on Sunday? Tomorrow evening I won't be home.

--------------
Profile PM WEB 
nightspore Offline

Posted: Mar. 25 2011, 22:17

Quote (Ugo @ Mar. 25 2011, 11:43)
Thanks Matt for hosting me within Maestro, and for the patience you had in bearing with me. :D

As a first-time actual player of Maestro, I didn't do really bad. I collected four medals and I entered the huge "terrain" world, which looks really great.

I think Maestro has an atmosphere all its own. Its effect is more subtle thanTL's, but it's there nonetheless. Standing in Terrain, and looking up at the vast tower, and knowing that it has no reason to be there except for its own existence, creates an indescribably strange feeling. Perhaps the game is meant to reflect Mike's personality more than TL  - hence the M and the O in its title.
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: Mar. 26 2011, 00:03

Quote (MVR Superstar @ Mar. 25 2011, 11:05)
ok, cool. Hope you can fix it  :) . May I make a a suggestion of trying windows compatability? Its a tab under right click>properties on the sortcut. :)

The problem turned out to be with full acceleration, which I've now turned off. I should have remembered from last time. If you're playing later, please let me know.
Profile PM 
Alan D Offline

Posted: Mar. 26 2011, 05:52

Quote (maria @ Mar. 25 2011, 21:49)
I know it's a bit late... but I'm still curious for the obelisk in Firebeing's World and would like to try the Sprite Master.

Anyone around for a quick game?

You nearly caught me, as I looked in briefly at about that time - but in any case I could only have stayed for a few minutes.

A couple of days ago I had a few attempts at escaping the 'spritemaster' on the butte, but with not even the glimmerings of a possibilty of succeeding.

However, I'm really pleased to read that you found the obelisk! And yes, I agree about the sheer enormity of it out there. There is no end so far as I can see. There's only the prospect of being lost in an infinite blue space.

I'm definitely on for a game on Sunday - usual time? 8pm for me, 9 pm for you?
Profile PM 
maria Offline

Posted: Mar. 26 2011, 08:53

Last night I only went to Firebeings World and spent the time just flying all over the place, so I didn't try the Sprite Master. I guess if you couldn't get it is because it's not there any more... Just wondering whether it's possible that bug dissappeared in later versions of the game? Anyway I'd like to give it a try tomorrow.

See you tomorrow at the usual time by the cactus.
Hasta mañana!

--------------
Profile PM WEB 
MVR Superstar Offline

Posted: Mar. 26 2011, 09:33

Quote (nightspore @ Mar. 26 2011, 04:03)

The problem turned out to be with full acceleration, which I've now turned off. I should have remembered from last time. If you're playing later, please let me know.

I think we have a game semi-planned for this evening, although i'm not sure exactly when, or which game. :)

--------------
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: Mar. 26 2011, 09:54

Quote (MVR Superstar @ Mar. 26 2011, 09:33)
Quote (nightspore @ Mar. 26 2011, 04:03)

I think we have a game semi-planned for this evening, although i'm not sure exactly when, or which game. :)

I'm free for a game of Maestro now.
Profile PM 
MVR Superstar Offline

Posted: Mar. 26 2011, 10:23

If you'd like. I'll Just be a few minutes though, I've got to finish something :)

--------------
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: Mar. 26 2011, 10:24

OK.
Profile PM 
MVR Superstar Offline

Posted: Mar. 26 2011, 10:51

sorry this is taking so long :).

--------------
Profile PM 
553 replies since Feb. 12 2011, 16:35 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (28) < ... 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net