Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Pages: (28) < ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 ... >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: back to the cactus< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
nightspore Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Feb. 27 2011, 05:41

Quote (MVR Superstar @ Feb. 27 2011, 05:36)
I know this isn't really the right place to put this, but im running a game of maestro right now, would anyone like to join in?

I'll try...
Profile PM 
maria Offline

Posted: Feb. 27 2011, 05:57

Quote (Alan D @ Feb. 27 2011, 05:13)
Maria - about the kingfisher: seems to me we need to swap it between us and see if we both get the same problem when we go into the canyon. It does seem odd that it should happen only there, and only with the bird.

Ok, thanks, we'll try that.
It's odd indeed, and it seems I also had this in the past. I recently read on a thread somewhere here around me telling the same experience years ago. Don't know, maybe it's a silly thing, but also a bit annoying... Now, whenever I go to the canyon, I'm afraid I'll be taken by the evil green bird with no other way out but resetting the game.

Beautiful pictures Alan!!

--------------
...morning and evening i'm flying, i'm dreaming...
Profile PM WEB 
nightspore Offline

Posted: Feb. 27 2011, 06:25

Quote (MVR Superstar @ Feb. 27 2011, 05:36)
I know this isn't really the right place to put this, but im running a game of maestro right now, would anyone like to join in?

Sorry I lost you on the way to the cometar garage, MVR, but I lost my internet connection. The network is always congested around this time. It should have settled down in a couple of hours if you'll still be around. Surprised how easy it was to connect to your server!.

(Sending this from my laptop)
Profile PM 
MVR Superstar Offline

Posted: Feb. 27 2011, 06:33

Sorry guys, i've stopped the game, and will probably restart it in a couple of hours or so for nightspore. If you want me to host one before that, post something here (TL or Maerstro, eithers cool :D )

--------------
"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams
Profile PM 
Ugo Offline

Posted: Feb. 27 2011, 06:58

@ Maria: on my own side, I don't think that the kingfisher ever changed its driver/owner/pilot :) during the canyon flight - I think it was always me, and only me, driving it. And the reason it kept bumping against the walls and the water was that I am not a very good driver/pilot. I'm not with any of the Music VR avatars.

@ Alan: wonderful pics, thanks a lot for posting them. Now I see where the obelisk was supposed to be - it was definitely not there in my version of Space Arrow World.

--------------
Ugo C. - a devoted Amarokian
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: Feb. 27 2011, 07:07

Quote (MVR Superstar @ Feb. 27 2011, 06:33)
Sorry guys, i've stopped the game, and will probably restart it in a couple of hours or so for nightspore. If you want me to host one before that, post something here (TL or Maerstro, eithers cool :D )

Actually, I have a connection again - so whenever you're ready :)
Profile PM 
MVR Superstar Offline

Posted: Feb. 27 2011, 07:33

ok, TL or Maestro? (sorry im a bit late, i was having lunch  :) )

--------------
"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: Feb. 27 2011, 07:42

Maestro - Ugo's gone now. Same IP?
Profile PM 
MVR Superstar Offline

Posted: Feb. 27 2011, 07:44

I think so -

--------------
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: Feb. 27 2011, 07:45

OK
Profile PM 
MVR Superstar Offline

Posted: Feb. 27 2011, 08:01

oh dear, i've lost you again nightspore!  :/

--------------
Profile PM 
MVR Superstar Offline

Posted: Feb. 27 2011, 08:03

Alan, you seem to be online, would you like to join us? (or me at the moment, nightspore's having internet problems :()

--------------
Profile PM 
MVR Superstar Offline

Posted: Feb. 27 2011, 08:17

ok guys, if closed the game again, like always if  you're ready for another just shout :)

--------------
Profile PM 
Ugo Offline

Posted: Feb. 27 2011, 08:19

Is anything still on? A Tr3s Lunas game would be fine for me...

I am currently on 79.3.19.248 and I shall start a TL game in a few minutes ... maybe ... if someone else doesn't start it before me ... :)

--------------
Profile PM 
MVR Superstar Offline

Posted: Feb. 27 2011, 08:22

iv'e got it covered ugo, you hosted last time!  :D

--------------
Profile PM 
Ugo Offline

Posted: Feb. 27 2011, 08:23

@ Matt/MVR Superstar: OK, I'll try, but I'm not guaranteeing anything. :)

--------------
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: Feb. 27 2011, 10:02

TL is a great game, but it's VERY hard work for someone who doesn't have any sense of direction :(
Profile PM 
Ugo Offline

Posted: Feb. 27 2011, 11:02

This is a nice pic from the temple from below, and some parts of fragmented TL landscape below it. This always happens when you go to the temple after ring no. 5 (the mantis), but I had to pause the game to get the pic, so sorry for the writing in the middle of it.

@ Alan and everyone else: for the moment I only know Photobucket as a place to upload pics. Do you know of some other place where the pics look bigger when linked to?

--------------
Profile PM 
MVR Superstar Offline

Posted: Feb. 27 2011, 11:20

Hey guys  :D
Thanks to ugo and Alan for playing today, heres the picture i took of when i took the butterflies out of butterfly world (not the avatars, the special ones your only supposed to get in butterfly world)

Here's the link

To do this: Go to butterfly world (shooting butterflies at butterflies), get a butterfly, touch the moon in the tree

--------------
Profile PM 
Alan D Offline

Posted: Feb. 27 2011, 12:25

Quote (MVR Superstar @ Feb. 27 2011, 16:20)
To do this: Go to butterfly world (shooting butterflies at butterflies), get a butterfly, touch the moon in the tree

I haven't been able to make this work yet, but I've noticed some other odd things that can happen in butterfly world at the moment of entry into it, and also at the moment of touching or shooting the tree - as if the program has the potential to get into a tangle at those points. Makes me wonder if it's worth trying to stretch things around there. It would be great to break the barriers down in butterfly world, don't you think?
Profile PM 
553 replies since Feb. 12 2011, 16:35 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (28) < ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 ... >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net