Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Australian Fan, Speak up Ozzys< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
SentinelGard Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Mar. 03 2004, 21:27

Hi all...
         Im a big fan from Austalia and have been listening to mikes music for years , the only thing is that M.O doesn't have a big following here , hardly anyone has even heard of him unless they where around when TB1 came out in the 60's.
Its a real shame because M.O music is so universal and would appal to alot of people here. It also makes it hard to find his albums in the stores.
So if there is any Australians out there who know who M.O is  SPEAK UP.......

Peace......   :cool:

The Sentinel of Ozz

p.s  TB2 ROCKS......

B)-~

--------------
"Onwards & Upwards'"
Profile PM WEB 
TubularBelle Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Dec. 10 2004, 07:32

Hello Sentinel,
I said a bit about myself in the father and daughter post. I live in the Adelaide Hills, Belair and have been a fan since 73 when I was 12. Thought TB was a band for a few years until I saw a picture of Mike and then I was really hooked, but I am in love with the music, all the instrumentals. No-one I come into contact knows much about Mike besides TB.
Contact me on
tubulartracy@hotmail.com
mandt@bigpond.net.au
Ciao
Tracy

--------------
I hate getting up early. I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!
Profile PM 
1 replies since Mar. 03 2004, 21:27 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net