[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: ART IN HEAVEN VIDEO< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Christian Beck Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Feb. 22 2000, 16:09

YEAH!!!!!!!
I got it today:-)))
If you want to know my opinon so I'll say you: THIS WAS THE BEST MIKE OLDFIELD CONCERT!!!!
I'm really surprised of the great making of "Berlin2000".
Congratulations Mike!!! You did a great job!!!
To all Fans: What's your opinon of this concert?
I'll be happy for a discusion...
Profile PM WEB 
GMOVJ Offline

Posted: Mar. 14 2000, 06:10

Hi fans,

Gosh !

I just download the MP3 (it was long and hard...) I wish I could have been there... Even if I don't like TMB, I must admit that this concert seems to have been HUGE. Very powerfull... But listening MP3, that's not enough, I want to SEE it !!! I think I gonna buy the DVD or the Video, or the CD, or the book, or the graved-stoned, or anything !!!! God bless Christophe Gevery !

Bye,
GMOVJ

--------------
Cheers,
GMOVJ
[URL=http://tubular.fodplanet.com]http://tubular.fodplanet.com[/URL] - The french speaking mailing list
Profile PM WEB 

Unregistered

Posted: Mar. 23 2000, 17:12

Originally posted by Christian Beck:
YEAH!!!!!!!
If you want to know my opinon so I'll say you: THIS WAS THE BEST MIKE OLDFIELD CONCERT!!!!

alexander.schweigert Offline

Posted: Mar. 25 2000, 18:33

Originally posted by Christian Beck:
YEAH!!!!!!!

It was one of his most important concerts
I think it was a "flying start" for his new
work. And his work will going higher and higher. A great moment. I will never forget!
ALEX;

--------------
www.oldfield.de
Profile PM WEB 

Unregistered

Posted: April 19 2000, 03:37

just got the millennium bell video yesterday - excellent!!!!!!!!!!!
you should have worn sunscreen in ibiza though mike. (sorry)
alexander.schweigert Offline

Posted: April 20 2000, 21:28

concert was (and the video is)
Unbelieveable, Crasy, Perfect!!!!!
Alex

--------------
www.oldfield.de
Profile PM WEB 
tubularbills Offline

Posted: Nov. 10 2000, 20:23

hey hey! i got the video for a b-day present, and i loved it. I wish i could have been there so bad! (even if it was soo cold you could see your breath)!!

What i thought was really cool was that some parts MO looks like he's concentrating really really hard (Tubular Bells), and other times he was bobbing his head and smiling (Moonlight Shadow). it was really cool!

All the women's vocals were amazing. What i kind of expected, but didn't see was MO playing the actual Tubular Bells. should have played FATC!!! Millenium Bell pieces were still awesome though!

I wish i could have been there!!!! (and that he would come to the USA for a concert too!!!)
smile

--------------
Terrible, Wonderful, Crazy, Perfect.
Profile PM 
tubularbills Offline

Posted: Feb. 11 2001, 00:24

I've seen this video for a couple times now, and i've still missed something. I see the large Tubular Bells out there on the stage, but do they ever get played?! I never saw MO do anything with them, and it looks like the woman who was playing the drums and such hit them once during a portion of the Millenium Bell, but i wasn't quite sure since the scene moved so fast.

--------------
Terrible, Wonderful, Crazy, Perfect.
Profile PM 
raven4x4x Offline

Posted: Jan. 17 2002, 04:45

I agree, it was an excellent DVD.
I have found that I liked The Millennium Bell a lot more after watching the DVD.

I think that it is great that Mike (who isn't exactly the highest profile artist in the world), was able to play at such an important event.

GO MIKE!!!!!

--------------
Thank-you for helping us help you help us all.
Profile PM 
timshen Offline

Posted: Mar. 15 2002, 12:30

Got the Art in Heaven Video and find it vey uplifting but not as good as TBII (IMHO) - I love 'concept' concerts where the whole album is played at one sitting. Tattoo remains Mike's best live performance (IMHO) and always sends shivers down my spine! (Maybe its my Scottish roots).

Art in Heaven was great the first few times then it got boring (except the TB bits and Berlin 2000 which is excellent). The MB bits seem very disjointed and too short.

--------------
Expect Great Things.
Attempt Great Things.
Profile PM 
MusicallyInspired Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: April 28 2002, 00:09

well im stil trying to find this video....i just recently bid for the tb2/3 dvd on ebay and it should be comin in a week or so and i know since im in canada it wont work on our dvds but i can change my dvd-rom to region 2-6...

anyways.....i dont want to have to resort to that with the berlin concert..but i will if i have to. but i wanna konw for sure if its released here in north america (more specifically Canada) yet..

its drivin me nuts...i finally finished collecting all his albums except for Boxed, Complete, and Elements but i have everything else including all the rarities thx to some awesome oldfield sites! and i even have the elements video and the knebworth video (which i was lucky to get, only thing is they're copies) and this will be the final thing to complete my collection of all his best videos. does anyone on here live in Canada? have you got the berlin video/dvd yet? ive looked on amazon and different places and the only place i can find it is on european sites. and i never see it in music stores. i need help...badly

anyways sorry for rambling on

long live MO

--------------
BrandonBlume.com
"The beauty in life is in the embracing of the variety of things. If all the world was blue there would be no colour blue."
Profile PM WEB 
theweightless Offline

Posted: July 17 2002, 09:40

just bought the dvd, this is very good...specially that art in heaven or was it berlin 2000...anyway :music:

--------------
ASMK
Profile PM 
11 replies since Feb. 22 2000, 16:09 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net