Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Art In Heaven in Italy on 31 Dec 2000< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Olivier Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: Nov. 04 2000, 20:10

The Art In Heaven show with Mike Oldfield in Sardinia in Italy on 31 Dec 2000 is cancelled.
Another Art In Heaven show is planned with Mike Oldfield during the summer or the autumn in China in 2001.
(Thanks, Oldfield.de)
Profile PM 

Unregistered

Posted: Nov. 10 2000, 15:06

About Mike's concert In Italy next December: I've heard that Sardinia will be a probably place;
I don't think this is a good idea because, being an island (and a very touristic island),
it is very difficult to reach in that period of the year and finding room or making a
reservation is not simple in so short time; besides I don't think many people will go to that
place because it is a too expensive holyday (the hotel, the trip with the difficulties to find
a free flight or boat); I see a better solution in a more representive place or town; an
ideal place for Mike's kind of concert would be Venice or Rome or Florence... Sardinia is
very very beautiful but not an ideal place for Mike's concert: it's too far from the continet,
too insulated and difficult (in time & price) to reach. PLEASE, find an alternative and let
more people see and hear Mike!

Mr.
Spaziocosmico Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Nov. 13 2000, 17:51

Yes,my think is equal to Mr,I hope for another place, like Rome or Milan or Verona;
only in this way we can have the possibility to go to the gig without too expensive holyday and less travel problems...
Spacewalker
Profile PM WEB 
alexander.schweigert Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Nov. 20 2000, 12:14

Hello ,

i had a phone call today (20.11) with AIH
(they wanted to decide at friday 17.11)

but they didn t. I don t know why.
I can t trust that there will be a concert, they have only 5 weeks to do that.
But they only tell me that they want to make a concert at sardinia...

Next wednesday i will call AIH again..
Stay tuned!

Alex Schweigert http://www.oldfield.de

--------------
www.oldfield.de
Profile PM WEB 

Unregistered

Posted: Nov. 20 2000, 17:04

...I don't know why this insistence with Sardinia (obviously AIH don't know Italy so well) but if they will not change the place I ENSURE that this concert will be a total failure.

Mr.

Unregistered

Posted: Nov. 20 2000, 17:10

In the past posts I've made an error; my address is mauri73@freedom4u.net
Sorry...

Mr.

Unregistered

Posted: Nov. 28 2000, 02:21

I completely agree with all the comments.
I don't think that Sardinia is the ideal place for Mike concert(even if it's a beautiful island).
Venice, Verona, Florence... are absolutly better solutions because are easier to reach and so more people can hear the marvellous music of Mike.

I hope that AIH changes idea or this concert will be a failure

MB

Unregistered

Posted: Dec. 04 2000, 06:57

How certain is this information about the concert China? Where's the info from?
7 replies since Nov. 28 2000, 00:00 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net