Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Are there any teenagers out there?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Girl in the Rain Offline

Group: Members
Posted: July 22 2002, 05:07

I would like to know if there are any other girls or guys who are around 15 and listen to Mike Oldfields work?
I have been listeneing to him since I was 2 months.
I have tubular bells 1 on vinal and 25 year edition, tubualr bells 2 and 3 and elements and heavens open.
Profile PM 
TimHighfield Offline

Posted: July 22 2002, 05:57

There are plenty of teenagers out there (and not all of them are MO fans  ;) ). There are quite a few here as well- looking at the calendar on the front page of the board, I'm rather surprised at how many there are.

There's a topic (rather old now) in the Fans Around the World section calleds Fans that are around 17 years old that tells you who some of the teenagers are- seems that the younger people are more prepared to tell others their age (perhaps they're proud with how young they are). Try here:http://tubular.net/cgi-bin....4;t=161

And for the record, I'm 16 at the moment- 17 later this year.
Profile PM WEB 
tubularbills Offline

Posted: July 22 2002, 10:56

I'm a teen!!! woot!! but i won't be in less than 3 months. AHHH!!!

--------------
Terrible, Wonderful, Crazy, Perfect.
Profile PM 
raven4x4x Offline

Posted: July 23 2002, 05:57

Hey! Me too! When I first heard Mike I was still just a kid (I think) but yeah, I'm one too!

--------------
Thank-you for helping us help you help us all.
Profile PM 
Brewer Offline

Posted: July 25 2002, 00:08

An interesting topic. I was 10 when i first heard TB. 11 when i first heard HR and 12 when i first heard Ommadawn. Unfortunatly i had to wait till incantations was released before i became a teenager listening to a piece of MO music for the first time. So do i qualify as a teenager listening to MO music.
Incidently I have 4 kids, 20,15,11,10 are their ages. All of them have been listening to MO music since they were in nappies.

--------------
Maker of MOs favourite beverage

No trees were harmed in the creation and sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
Profile PM 
Blue Dolphin Offline

Posted: July 28 2002, 18:54

I was also very young when I listened to MO (about 10-12 or so)... but I will be 18 soon, then I'm not a teen anymore :D

--------------
-The mark of a good musician is to play one note and mean it-

Mike Oldfield - 1980
Profile PM 
5 replies since July 22 2002, 05:07 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net