Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Any news about the concert yet?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
shaynw Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Nov. 03 1999, 07:18

Well I can't wait for this album, but again 40+ mins is too short, How short can you condense a millenia of music ? I thought it would be at least an hour ! but if it works it will ! Any news about the concert yet ?
If it is Berlin I hope Dark Star or Solo or SOMEONE ! will organise the trips to go and see it, because that is where I really want to be on NYE ! I am here from AUSTRALIA and I saw him at Wembley in July and it blew me away, especially OMMADAWN kickedd ASS ! anyway that's all I got to say ! BYEE
Profile PM 
chriscotton Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Dec. 04 1999, 19:22

Howdy. The Y2K concert is scheduled for Berlin (Siegelsaulle? Or similar). If you go back to Olivier's main page, there is an exerpt from an interview with Mike about the concert - but by the time you read this, you'll probably have watched the exerpt anyway. Pity he hasn't considered coming to Australia. We tend to miss out a bit here.
Profile PM 
1 replies since Nov. 03 1999, 07:18 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net