Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Any differences between the Caroline and Virgin, versions of the HDCD< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
OneGeneratuonTooLate Offline

Group: Members
Posted: May 31 2006, 01:08

The topic says it all, I have the Caroline HDCD, and it has part two as one song, with horseback included. Weird, Usually on the CD versions it has Horseback as a seperate "Secret" track.
Profile PM WEB 
ImAFoolAndImLaughing Offline

Posted: June 12 2006, 17:12

I'm drowning in dots here!

I have the HDCD version too, and yes - On Horseback is included as part of part two. Makes sense to me, as I've always seen On Horseback as the finale of Ommadawn - an integral part of, kind of thing.

--------------
"I was in this prematurely air conditioned supermarket and there were these bathing caps you could buy that had these kind of Fourth of July plumes on them that were red and yellow and blue and I wasn't tempted to buy one but I was reminded of the fact that I had been avoiding the beach."
Profile PM 
The Big BellEnd Offline

Posted: June 12 2006, 17:37

Is the answere, it's easier to find a Caroline than a Virgin.

--------------
I, ON THE OTHER HAND. AM A VICTIM OF YOUR CARNIVOUROUS LUNAR ACTIVITY.
Profile PM 
arron11196 Offline

Posted: June 13 2006, 12:50

I have the Virgin HDCD, and I had to split OH as a seperate track, as it was included in Part II.

--------------
Arron J Eagling

Everyone's interpretation is different, and everyone has a right to that opinion. There is no "right" one, I am adding this post to communicate my thoughts to share them with like-minded souls who will be able to comment in good nature.

(insert the last 5 mins of Crises here)
Profile PM 
3 replies since May 31 2006, 01:08 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net