Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Pages: (2) < 1 [2] >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Anticipating album 27, what do you expect and hope for?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
TheMann Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Feb. 04 2014, 03:41

I am worried that MOTR is going to be embarrassing; it could easily turn out to be a polished, middle-of-the-road, muzak-style soft-rock.

The little odd clip on youtube however appealed to me (the 45 sec long one, with Santa Claus...); well played, fresh, although perhaps not the most typical MO I ever heard.

I like that there are other musicians involved. IMHO his best pieces involved other musicians. I want a live feeling.

Btw, I discovered the Taurus II Live on the remastered FMO recently ... good old days, with such a brillancy in the playing ... all those intelligent combinations of instruments ...
Profile PM 
Marky Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Feb. 04 2014, 13:11

Am I the only one who doesn't want to know a darned thing about it until it appears as a physical product that I can assess for myself, listening to it all the way through?

I won't be tweeting half way through track one or blogging about the cover while I'm on track two, or in a chat forum while track three is starting.
Profile PM 
21 replies since Oct. 24 2013, 11:56 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (2) < 1 [2] >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net