Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: A.N. other Newbie< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Hastengas Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Nov. 29 2010, 12:41

Well Im sure I registered on here years back, but cant remember my username.....I guess its old age creeping on...bugger!

Ok, well, Im Tel and I reside in either England or Australia....no, not more confusion, just a bit transient, as I drift from here (England) to there (Australia) quite frequently.

I'm always staggered to find how few people downunder have heard of Mike....a nudge mentioning the Exorcist, usualy gets a oh yeah...whatever happened to him type reply. Anyway, I thought Id just say hi....and having just set up my hi fi back in England, I was going through and playing some vinyl tracks.....the Mrs (a skip) said...what the hell is that? I was playing Platinum...the odd "Sally" (Im just a gorilla) track....I said it was quite a rare copy (I think im right in saying)...someone once offered me £100 for it.....not that Id ever sell it...anyway the Mrs thought it was awful :-)
Ive recently downloaded a demo version of Tubular Bells from iTunes.....its pretty awesome and very different, Im sure that youve heard it....its always nice to find something a little different. I also came across some press clippings....one celebrating the Birth of Molly in the Sunday Mirror from December 1979....I think Im right in saying she is a researcher on Qi ? She looks a trifle younger in the press clipping!
Anyway, I'll leave it there.....
all the best
Tel
Profile PM 
The Big BellEnd Offline

Posted: Nov. 29 2010, 17:40

Hi

--------------
I, ON THE OTHER HAND. AM A VICTIM OF YOUR CARNIVOUROUS LUNAR ACTIVITY.
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: Nov. 29 2010, 20:57

Quote (Hastengas @ Nov. 29 2010, 12:41)
Well Im sure I registered on here years back, but cant remember my username.....I guess its old age creeping on...bugger!

Ok, well, Im Tel and I reside in either England or Australia....no, not more confusion, just a bit transient, as I drift from here (England) to there (Australia) quite frequently.

I'm always staggered to find how few people downunder have heard of Mike....a nudge mentioning the Exorcist, usualy gets a oh yeah...whatever happened to him type reply. Anyway, I thought Id just say hi....and having just set up my hi fi back in England, I was going through and playing some vinyl tracks.....the Mrs (a skip) said...what the hell is that? I was playing Platinum...the odd "Sally" (Im just a gorilla) track....I said it was quite a rare copy (I think im right in saying)...someone once offered me £100 for it.....not that Id ever sell it...anyway the Mrs thought it was awful :-)
Ive recently downloaded a demo version of Tubular Bells from iTunes.....its pretty awesome and very different, Im sure that youve heard it....its always nice to find something a little different. I also came across some press clippings....one celebrating the Birth of Molly in the Sunday Mirror from December 1979....I think Im right in saying she is a researcher on Qi ? She looks a trifle younger in the press clipping!
Anyway, I'll leave it there.....
all the best
Tel

Welcome aboard the Santa Maria, Hastengas; full steam ahead!  :)
Profile PM 
2 replies since Nov. 29 2010, 12:41 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net