Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: album with the most questions?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
tubularbills Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Dec. 11 2001, 15:47

All the forums in here have posts in which people have posted questions, but do not have any answers [yet]. But my question right now, is this: what album do we know about the least?

What album has there been unsolvable questions? unknown lyrics? unknown instruments? and/or unknown purposes?

My guess to this would be TSODE: mainly because of the lyrics. i don't think anyone really knows what the hell they're singing at the very end, and even some of the latin in that album is hard to understand/detect. This album also made me wonder if this album had anything to do with MO as a person? Most of his albums reflect perhaps his mood, or what was going on in his life during that time (TB3, Guitars, Amarok are big examples). but besides doing this album to reflect a book, is there any of MO in it? sure it has his style to it, but does it reflect his life in anyway? Did it reflect his moods/emotions? a ton of questions about this album i think have gone unsolved. and i'm not sure if there is any other album as puzzling as this one.

as a side note, i'm not "downing" this album, i think it's really awesome!

--------------
Terrible, Wonderful, Crazy, Perfect.
Profile PM 
0 replies since Dec. 11 2001, 15:47 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net