Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: About Paying For The Game< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
TNT Offline

Group: Members
Posted: July 24 2003, 17:43

I'm going to buy Tr3s Lunas 2CD set this week( yeah I know it's a bit late) and I wanted to know if I have to pay to play the game. I mean if I already bought the CD do I have to pay for a key or do I already have a key inside the CD's booklet/case?
Profile PM 
TNT Offline

Posted: July 24 2003, 17:57

I found the answer in a FAQ about Tr3s Lunas.So this topic can be locked now. Thanks anyway.  :D
Profile PM 
maria Offline

Posted: July 24 2003, 17:59

yes, u have to pay to get your key for the complete game,
but it's worth it, believe me.
:)

edit: ooopps, posted at the same time. welcome anyway :D

--------------
...morning and evening i'm flying, i'm dreaming...
Profile PM WEB 
TNT Offline

Posted: July 24 2003, 19:27

I know it's worth paying for it... But now i'm a little tight with money (have to go on vacation, buy some cd's). What the heck if it's worth buying it (as I heard) than by all means i will   :D .
Profile PM 
TNT Offline

Posted: July 25 2003, 13:00

I bought Tr3s Lunas today (i'm more then a year late i know ) when I stumbled across it in my local music shop. Got it for 12 $ the 2cd set. Now after playing the demo i'm saving money on my card so soon i'll have the 18 Euro's. Yupi.

OffTopic I don't have a DVD player but if the DVD-A version of TB2003 is good please tell me cause i'll buy a dvd-rom. Cheers.
Profile PM 
Spinne Offline

Posted: July 27 2003, 12:15

Well I haven't neither TB2003 nor the audio-DVD that comes with it. It includes 3 or 4 tracks from TB2003 in Dolby 5.1 (so you need more than a DVD-ROM to enjoy them, you need a system compatible with that kind of sound plus at least 4 speakers). The DVD also includes the video of Introduction, the promotional single (you can see a flash version of that video at the official TB2003 page).

Also, the 25th of August the DVD version of the whole album will be realized including excerpts from the TB2 and TB3 premieres DVD.
Profile PM 
Spinne Offline

Posted: July 27 2003, 12:18

Well I haven't neither TB2003 nor the audio-DVD that comes with it. It includes 3 or 4 tracks from TB2003 in Dolby 5.1 (so you need more than a DVD-ROM to enjoy them, you need a system compatible with that kind of sound plus at least 4 speakers). The DVD also includes the video of Introduction, the promotional single (you can see a flash version of that video at the official TB2003 page).

Also, the 25th of August the DVD version of the whole album will be realized including excerpts from the TB2 and TB3 premieres DVD.

I don't know why the message has appeared twice, if any administrator can delete this copy I would thank you
Profile PM 
6 replies since July 24 2003, 17:43 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net