Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: About Light & Shade, The definitive disc< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Jose Luis Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Nov. 03 2005, 13:26

Hi, somebody may help me, I get the "normal" Light & Shade (16 Songs), then came the UK edition (18 songs), but as I read some of the information there is another song called Cook's theme and maybe another one called alleluja?.
All of this happened on just one and a half month!
Does somebody knows if universal will make a 20 songs discs or more? :(

Greeetings
Profile PM 
Ugo Offline

Posted: Nov. 04 2005, 10:10

Alleluja AFAIK doesn't exist - maybe it's a p2p fake name for 'Prés de Toi'. Cook's Tune was a download-only bonus track.

I have the bonus tracks and Cook's Tune as mp3s. If you are interested, please PM me. :-)

--------------
Ugo C. - a devoted Amarokian
Profile PM 
EeToN Offline

Posted: Nov. 04 2005, 17:32

Quote (Ugo @ Nov. 04 2005, 16:10)
Alleluja AFAIK doesn't exist - maybe it's a p2p fake name for 'Prés de Toi'.

Hallelujah does exist. However, it wasn't released officially. Alex Schweigert pointed out that this track was a part of an unreleased demo bonus CD. Even Mike mentioned it in the L+S interview in connection with Surfing.

I did a version of the "Halleluja" chorus using robot voices, and nobody seemed to like it except for me. It's one of the tracks that nobody has heard yet.

You can download the demo version of Cantor here (it's only 4 MB). There's a demo project called "Halleluja_Demo", I suspect that's the base of Mike's version.

--------------
If I were music, I would be Enigmatism.
Profile PM WEB 
2 replies since Nov. 03 2005, 13:26 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net